Chapter 10

Sorry guy, my phone has been jackin up and my little bro has been on the computer nonstop soo heres chapter 10 hope ya like it.

~X~

Liz's pov

OML!!! I CANT BELIEVE THEIR TOGETHER!!!!! THEIR SOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!! Ok calm down Liz calm down. Me and Nat walked out of class and i said "OML I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!1" Nat looked and me and glared and said "quite down damn..." I giggled quitely and said "sorry but yall are so cute together." He glared again and said "shuddup ya damn hooker..." I giggled again and said "so yall are gonna go public so soon?" He blushed and said "ya" I giggled and said "cute" We walked to class and sat in the back like usually. After a couple minutes Blane walked in with out his brother. He walked in and sat by me and looked and the board without one glane at me. I tapped his shoulder and said "hi" He looked at me and said "urm hey" "wheres your brother?" "at home" "why?" "hes sick" "um ok, sorry to bother you....." I looked at Nat and he was looking at me weirdly. "what?" i said. "nothing, nothing, your just glowing..." I looked at him and said "im what???" "glowing...Blane why is she glowing??" Blane looked at me and said "shit, she's bout to change" I looked at Nat and said "im bout to change?" Nat' eyes widen and picked me up and ran outside to the woods with Blane right behind us. We got to a clearing and Nat put me down and thats when I felt my bones breaking. I screamed out in pain. Blane looked at me and had a look of pain on his face. He mouthed "im so sorry" I was confused, but then another wave of pain came through and I screamed even louder than before. After a few hours of pain I passed out.

-2 hours later-

"Liz wake up..Liz." I opened my eyes and everything was clearer. I stood up and noticed I was on....

Sorry for the late update...ive been rly busy....but I hope u liked this chapter...