Info/Character Analysis

In this story, which you are about to read, is about a brave Alicorn Stallion named Eclipso, the Seventh Element of Harmony, the Prince of Friendship, Gusty and Sambra's heir! He lived in the magical world of Equestria, along with his siblings. His older sister was named Sunstone and his older brother was named Moondrop. When they were young Fillies, they lived with their adoptive parents, Moonbeam and Sunbeam. Before the three siblings were born, in fact when Equestria was still young, there was a Unicorn Mare named Gusty the Great and another Unicorn named Sambra. With the magic of friendship and love, they defeated their villainous foe named Grogar and lived together in ancient Equestria.

Eventually, Gusty and Sambra had three Fillies and even named them. They were happy, but also worried that if three fillies in the possession of an evil creature could mean the end of all of Equestria. So, out of love and protection, they hid them in an cave and even enchanted it so that it would preserve the fillies for thousands of years.

After a few years, Gusty disappeared which left Sambra all alone in the big world of Equestria. Eventually, Sambra became consumed by shadows and got turned evil and then took over an empire called the Crystal Empire, where he was renamed King Sambra until two Alicorn Princesses defeated and banished him to the frozen north. King Sambra was defeated, but not before leaving a curse upon the Empire!

A few years later, after King Sambra's defeat, a Unicorn Pony couple, Sunbeam and Moonbeam, were walking through a forest while trying to find their way home until they stumbled upon a cave. They entered it and what they found inside brought complete shock to them. They saw three baby fillies inside the cave sleeping peacefully. Sunbeam and Moonbeam looked all over, in and out the cave but there was no pony in sight, not even a note, just three nametags for the fillies. So, after discussing it, Sunbeam and Moonbeam decided to adopted the three fillies and bring them back to their home town, Horn Mountain Village. They looked at the nametags and saw that they were named, Moondrop, Sunstone and Eclipso.

Ever since then, Sunbeam and Moonbeam raised Moondrop, Sunstone and Eclipso out of love but still wonder who left them in that cave.

Moondrop

Sunstone

Eclipso

The oldest brother, Moondrop is a Pegasus Stallion with a blue coat, light blue mane and tail, turquois colored eyes and a crescent moon with a drop dripping from it as his cutie mark. Even though he's a Pegasus, he still has magic inside of him. Moondrop can summon the moon's powers in his mane, tail and wings, but he's afraid to use it.

The second born, Sunstone is a Unicorn Mare with a greyish orange coat, golden mane and tail, emerald colored eyes and a yellow stone with the sun shining from within it as her cutie mark. Sunstone has magic, but her magic is almost as equal to Moondrop's. Sunstone's magic comes from the sun itself and she can summon it in her mane, tail and horn. Even though Sunstone loves her sun abilities, she's still trying to control them.

And last but not least, the baby of the other two, Eclipso. He used to be a Unicorn, until he did something amazing which caused him to become an Alicorn, all with a light, greyish lime coat, golden mane and tail with a streak of light blue, golden eyes and a golden sun shining it's rays behind the light blue moon as his cutie mark. Even though he was the youngest, Eclipso's magic was more powerful than his older sibling's magics combined. While growing up, some Ponies say that his magic came from Gusty the Great herself, but they had no idea that they were right. Eclipso's magic was powerful, but he was afraid that if he used too much of it, the magic could consume him and turn him into something awful.

Author's Note: Just to let you all know that the way I'll be writing my stories will be a little different. Not all of the episodes will be in this story, I'll only put up some episodes that are big and are basically part of the storyline. Also, Eclipso, Sunstone and Moondrop will have crushes, but I won't reveal them until they "feel the love tonight." Sorry, I just had to do it. Anyway, who do you think they're crushes will be? I might change my mind about your suggestions. Also, while your at it, what do you think will happen in this story? Be sure to leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions. And, to help support this story and for me to keep writing it, please give it a fave.

Have a great day, and remember,

Friendship is Magic.