Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic: Part 2

Previously on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; The Seventh Element of Harmony

Eclipso read an interesting story about two sisters and how the older sister banished her younger sister to the moon, who is in fact the Mare in the Moon! Eclipso then meets Twilight Sparkle, but they both have a feeling that they've known each other before and he gives her and her Dragon assistant Spike a tour around Ponyville, as well as meeting his friends and older brother and sister. After the tour, Eclipso and Twilight remembered that they have seen each other before and have agreed to help each other with Nightmare Moon's return. After the stars crashed into the moon, Nightmare Moon has returned and Eclipso tried to face her, but she managed to take him down. Will Eclipso be able to stop Nightmare Moon with the help from his friends?

Continuing where we left off

Eclipso let out another painful groan as he opened his eyes and saw his brother, sister and his six friends surrounding him.

Eclipso: "I-I'm fine."

Eclipso tried to get up with the help from his older siblings. After he got up with some help, Nightmare Moon was still laughing maniacally as her blue mist and lightning filled the entire room they were in.

Mayor Mare: "Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!"

Some Pegasus guards took off into the sky and started to charge straight for Nightmare Moon, who noticed the guards with an alarmed look.

Nightmare Moon: "Stand back, you fools!"

Nightmare Moon's eyes glowed light-blue while laughing as lightning struck the Pegasi out of the sky and the the blue mist surrounded Nightmare Moon and then disappeared into the mist as it flew outside. Rainbow Dash then flew after the blew mist outside.

Rainbow Dash: "Come back here!"

However, the blue mist was already gone as Rainbow Dash just stopped with a triumphant smile.

Rainbow Dash: "That's right. You better fly away."

Rainbow Dash then flew back to the ground and landed next to her friends, as they were now outside Town Hall.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, she's gone. That's good, right?"

Eclipso: "No! It's not good at all!"

Sunstone: "What do you mean, little bro?"

Eclipso: "Remember that story you interrupted me from?"

Sunstone rolled her eyes with a groan then nodded while looking at her little brother.

Eclipso: "Apparently, Nightmare Moon was banished to the moon for a thousand years because she wants to shroud all of Equestria into a never ending night."

Fluttershy: *shuddering* "You...You don't m-mean to say th-th-that... "

Eclipso: "Yes, I'm afraid so, Fluttershy. It means that it'll be nighttime... forever!"

Everypony gasped from that and had worried looks.

Rainbow Dash: "Nighttime... forever?"

Eclipso nodded with a worried look as Rainbow Dash sighed. Then, Eclipso noticed that one Pony was missing as he looked around.

Eclipso: "Wait a minute. Where's Twilight?"

His friends looked around to see if they could find Twilight, but they couldn't see her. Until Moondrop flew into the sky and saw her running towards the Golden Oak Library.