24.

Sorry it's been so long since I updated lol. I
             just needed a break from everything.
                     Here's another chapter hope
                                     y'all like it.

          [ 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹 ]

There was a soft knock on my door as I touched up my hair.

As soon as I turned around, the door clicked open.

My door was slightly open as De poked his head in. "You ready?"

He stepped in closing the door behind him before I could answer that question.

I glared at him then looked back at the mirror.

" Do I look ready?" I scoffed.

" I mean shit-yeah. But you ain't wearing that are you ?" He asked looking at my short leather skirt.

" How bout I come to you and Alicia's room when I'm all done. I'll be ready soon." I spoke softly.

" Yeah go ahead and change. You got time we heading out in 45 minutes."

" What was the point of you coming up here Donald?" I squinted my eyes. " You told me what time we're going to be on our way a million times."

" I was really coming to check on you to see if you were up from your nap. You good?"

" Get out" I gritted

" Nah. I ain't mean to go off on you like that earlier I could've said allat differently if I'm being forreal. "

" I don't care how mad you are you don't say shit like that."

" Baby you know I'm sorry "

" No. You're not sorry so stop telling me your sorry all the time. I'm constantly hearing I'm sorry Donald. You're sound like a damn broken record " I set my comb down and stared off into space as my mind went elsewhere, "I told you how I felt and you told me how you felt. You meant what you said and i meant what i said. It's done. There isn't anything else to talk about so stop talking about it. Period."

" Sheila you know I ain't mean none of that"

" Stop lying to me!" I yelled. " I'm sick of being lied to! You meant that shit!"

" I ain't lyin" he spoke calmly.

" Can you just please let me finish getting ready," I mumbled, walking to my closet.

" Aight." He shrugged. " You need anything before I go?"

" Get the fuck out. That's what I need"

" You need to calm the fuck down."De frowned.

" after this little trip I'm done with you for good" I grabbed my purse. " I mean it."

" Done with who?" He scoffed. " You ain't done with me cause I ain't going nowhere. You not going anywhere either."

" Done. Should I spell it out for you"

" Should I spell out I ain't going anywhere"

"There's someone waiting for me at home. I don't need this."