14.

Hey y'all I just want to say I'm blessed to have 3k reads already on my first book. I'm just so happy and im still learning so if you see some mistakes go with it lol😭. I'm thinking about starting another book in a week or so but alright I'm done talking I'm gonna do something different with this chapter I hope y'all enjoy it and I'm gonna uncover something things I know I be having y'all confused like a mf.

[     𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹    ]

I slowly opened my eyes. The bright sun shined through my blinds and into room. The sound of  birds chirping was like music to my ears.

I haven't felt this good in a long time, maybe everything is finally starting to fall in line like I prayed.

I went to turn over to look at my clock but I felt something or someone on my leg.

" What-" I looked down. I screamed at the top of my lungs in shock.

The person I never wanted to see again  sat in one of my chairs beside my bed and laid his head on my legs.

He popped up and stared at me wide eyed " What's wrong-"

" What are you doing here?!" I kicked him. " Leave!"

" Wait let me explain-"

" I don't wanna hear shit you have to say." I quickly put my hand under my pillow and searched around.

Devante held up my gun and I looked at him in defeat, " Why did I have a feeling you were gone do that."

" Give me my gun." I sat up a little scared. " And why the hell am I naked." I clutched the cover closer to my chest.

" You threw up on your robe last night so I just grabbed your robe when you got in bed. I didn't even look at you naked come on you know me. I'm not even like that." He scrunched up his face disappointed.

" I don't care ." I looked away " Give. Me. My. Gun" I gritted.

" No." He sat back down. " Not until we talk."

" About What?!"

" Why you bugging. And what's up with you and Stephen? Y'all a thing now?"

" Arghhhh." I grabbed my hair in frustration. " Why the hell wont you just leave. Who told you that anyways?"

" You."

" How could I have told you that?!"

" You. High and drunk you thought I was Stephen and you told me you wanted to quote on quote ' do it ' on the side of the strip club."

" Wait no ." I covered my face. " You saw me at the strip club and I forced myself on you?" I held my chest.

This just has to be a nightmare.

" Yeah I saw everything. Who told yo fast ass stripping was the right way to go? It had to be jasmine."

" Fast? You just always know the right thing to say don't you" I sarcastically laughed. " I'm grown first of all. You missed my birthday while you decided to go who knows where. You didn't call anybody but that's typical you." I got closer to face as I held the cover tight around me. " You're a selfish piece of shit and you should've stayed wherever the hell you were at. I honestly forgot about you." I pushed his shoulder. " Now give me my gun and don't ever look for me again."

" Was that supposed to scare me off?" He smiled. " I want you.." He moved closer to me. " Ten times more." He breathed.

" N-n-no. Just go."