17.

First things first hey how y'all doing? I want to let y'all know I read every comment and I live for the feedback/ comments. Thank you so much for reading my book ❤️ and this is my first book at that. I'm sorry I literally update once a month and I hate the fact I confuse the fuck out of  y'all 😂 okay let's recap last chapter. Basically last chapter Sheila talks to Pac and asks who shot Donald and he names one the guys ( Kendrick ). Sheila goes to her brother's old hood and finds him ( Kendrick)lacking. She shoots him in the neck leaving him for dead. Her mom's ( Pam ) part is not all that important I'm just showing you what she goes through while she's pregnant with Sheila. William is Sheila's dad and I don't know if y'all caught it but they have another sibling I'll be introducing soon and I'm not talking about Tina messy ass y'all about to learn about her within the next chapter. If y'all have any questions or concerns I'm here reading everything and please feel free to critique my work I promise you would help me out❤️ oh and if you want to see more of any characters let me know I got you.😉 cause I know I don't let get some characters get enough shine. Alright I'm done.

                          [    𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹   ]

I sat in a recliner chair next to De reading one of my favorite books, ' The Color Purple' by Alice Walker. I pushed my glasses on my face, flipping the page.

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow"

" Ain't that right." I mumbled reading the line.

A voice groaned in pain catching me off guard.

I closed my book and looked up, " Oh my god." I said each world slowly.

" Why you using god name in vain?" De chuckled deeply.

" H-how you feeling? I can't believe you're up."

" I'm in pain and I was up earlier while you were sleep."

" Why didn't you wake me up."

" You looked so cute. I didn't want to disturb your peace."

" You could've woke me up. Do you need anything?"

" I'm hungry like a motherfucka."

" You can't eat solid food. Do you want a smoothie or some apple sauce."

" Well I guess I'm going to have to starve."

" De we seriously missed you. I'm so glad you're okay. I just wish I can give you a tight bear hug?"

" And why can't you?" He raised a brow.

" I promise I don't want to hurt you."

" A little hug ain't about to hurt me."

I reached over  towards him carefully wrapping my arms around him, " I've missed your annoying ass." I smiled.

" Damn I gotta get shot for you to notice me?"

" I do notice you." I spoke seriously.

He sucked his teeth not saying a word.

" De. Come on." I tilted my head.

" They took all the bullets out of me ?" He changed the subject.

" nope" I leaned back in chair. " You're not going to able to walk for minute."
" Huh?!" He snapped his head towards me. " fuck" he groaned in pain.