1.

[ 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹. ]

" For the last time I'm not going anywhere with you, you thug." I struggled getting out of Larenzo's tight grasp.

" Sheila cut that shit out. You coming with me while auntie is out of town and that's final." He argued.

" Why can't I just go to Jasmine's house?" I whined.

" You fasho' ain't going over there with her fast ass."

He opened my door and I hesitated.
" Get in." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes, sighing heavily as I got in his raggedy car.

I snatched the car door out of his grasp and slammed the door shut to piss him off.

He jogged quickly to the other side of the car and jumped in the driver's seat.

" What I tell you about slamming my motherfucking  shit!" He pointed in my face. " It's like you love pissing me the fuck off."

" Stop cursing it's not cute."

" Man you better be lucky you my sister." He mumbled under his breath as he put the key in the ignition.

" Half sister." I said lowly, turning my head.

As he drove us to his apartment I leaned my head on the cloudy window, staring at the beautiful trees.

We drove a long way to his apartment. The nicely built houses and the beautiful scenery of our town slowly changed the further we drove. As we got closer to our destination, the homes I saw were all rundown. People we passed by looked as if they were in misery and on drugs. Liquor shops were at every corner and there were so many abandoned buildings that it felt normal.

We finally came to a stop at his apartment. It honestly looked as if it hadn't been lived in, in a few decades. But you'd  be surprised how many families stay here.

" We're here." He said softly.

" I know." I lifted my head from the window.

As I opened up my door and got out the car he stopped me.

" I'm sorry I dragged you here with me. I know how much you dislike me. Auntie just thought it would best if I watched over you while she handled some business. I'm only here to keep you safe."

" Yeah whatever." I got out the car.

I patiently waited for him as he got my suitcase out the trunk.

" My roommate a little rude. Don't say I didn't give you a heads up." He closed the trunk.

We walked into his apartment building then up the steps.

He took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door, " All I ask is that you don't snoop around and please respect his shit." He opened his door.

I nodded my head in response then followed him in his apartment.

I looked around with a raised brow, clutching onto my purse.

" Wha chu think about my crib?" He asked holding his arms out.

" I can tell women don't live here." I smirked.

" Did I just see you crack a smile?" He joked making me laugh. " Yo ass always got a mean mug on your face, candy." He smiled.

" Don't call me candy." I crossed my arms. " Only mama called me that."

" I'm sorry." He threw his hands up in surrender.

Me and Larenzo snapped our heads quickly when we heard the door swing open and hit against the wall loudly.

" Shittt." The guy slurred stumbling in.

" Man what's wrong with you. I told yo ass I was bringing my sister here."

" I'm sorry." He laughed.

He looked up at me and stopped.

" Y'all real siblings?" He looked me up and down making me self conscious.

" How you gone tell me?" Larenzo scrunched up his face.

" You one ugly nigga." He flopped on the couch. " How your sister fine?" He licked his lips looking at me.

" Why is your friend looking at me like I'm hot sex on a platter?" I looked at him in disgust.

" You keep looking at my sister like that and you gone have a knuckle sandwich." Larenzo walked in the kitchen. " Dalvin what the hell do you want anyways? If you wanna bother someone than bother Devante. He in his room."

" What y'all say about me?" He walked into the living room.

We instantly locked eyes. I looked away as fast as I could.

I looked at everything but him and I could still feel his stare.

" How rude of me." Larenzo loudly smacked, chewing a sandwich. " This is my little sister Sheila and Sheila that's my roommate Devante."

" Call me De."

I swear I shivered at his deep voice.

" You can uh. J-just call me uh-"

"Sheila." Larenzo interjected.