6.

[      𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹.    ]

" Happy Birthday!" I screamed as Donald walked out of his room.

He immediately punched me, causing me to stumble back and hold my jaw.

" oww." I pushed him. " What the fuck?!"

" Oh shit, my bad. You good?!" His eyes widened. "You ran up on a nigga it was a reflex."

" It's okay." I lied still feeling the sting on my face.
I rubbed my face before speaking again," I made you breakfast."

" Word?" He smiled.

" Yeah. Let me get your plate it's downstairs ." I turned around.

" no I got it."

" You sure. It's right downstairs-"

" I got it. Thank you."
He jogged downstairs to the kitchen.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed, thinking about how nice De has been with me. I don't know why he suddenly changed the way he acts towards me but I like the new De. Maybe he's warming up to me.

De walked in my room holding his plate of food I made him, " Who taught you how to cook like this?"

" My mom."

" This shit the bomb." He continued eating. " She needs to teach me." He laughed with a mouth full of food, making me scrunch my face in disgust.

" I wish." I sighed. " She's uh.......she's no longer alive."

" I'm sorry..... I just didn't know. Renzo doesn't ever mention her."

" It's okay," I looked down, not wanting to say anything else. I knew if i talked more about her I would cry.

"You busy today?" De asked changing the subject.

" No, why?"

" I was wondering if you wanted to bring your kid over here. You know.....our kids could have a play date or something."

" That sounds nice De but I already told you nobody knows about my child except my mom and one of her good friends and it needs to stay that way. Larenzo doesn't even know"

Flashback

" De what are you doing down here?! You got ice cream everywhere."

" I-I'm sorry" he stumbled picking up the bowls. " You're a mom huh?"

" please don't tell anybody"I pleaded " I will do anything you want." I cried.

" But-"

" Anything de, just stop talking about it."

" I- u-uhh. Shit, you got stuttering. I won't tell anyone and I don't need any favors. I shouldn't have came into your room unannounced." He walked back out.

" Other than that...... would you want to do anything else?"

" I'm about to go over my ma's house. You coming with me?"

" Yeah why not?" I got up from my bed.

" We having a little barbeque then later on tonight everybody going to the club."

" Have fun."

" Why you say that? I thought you wanted to hang out today."

" I'll go to the barbeque but I can't go to the club. You know I'm 17 De."