19.

[ 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹. ]

" Mrs Womack." An officer called.

I immediately stood up and gave him a death glare.

" Somebody's bailing you out." He unlocked the cell. " You're lucky. You know that?"

" Look....I really don't care. Get me the hell out of here you nasty pig."

" Do you know who your talking to?" He tightly grabbed my wrist.

I stood there with no emotion as he fanned his breath on my neck.

" You better behave little lady." He roughly tugged on me. " I don't want you saying a damn thing nigger." He roughly pushed me toward doors.

My heart dropped to my stomach for the thousandth.

                            _______________

I was released after a short process. The whole time my mind was elsewhere and my head was down . The real question is who bailed me out and how'd they find out? Wait how did anyone find out I murdered Kendrick. I'm probably all over the news. My life is over.

I laid my eyes on a woman I didn't recognize. But she looked familiar.

" You're good to go

" You're good to go." The officer pushed me.

She looked up from her book, "Sheila?" She stood up dusting off her pants. " Sheila right?"

" How do you know me?"

She slowly walked towards me and stared at my face.

" Hi?" I scrunched up my face.

She wrapped her arms around me giving me a tight hug.

I couldn't return the hug because I still didn't know who this person was.

" Who are you?"

" I'm Eve. You're sister"

" Eve?" I pushed her back a little, quite stunned. "I've heard stories about you but I've never- wow. How did you find me?"

" I've been looking for you for years. It took you going to jail for me to find you."

" You must think-"

" I must think what? You're crazy?" She scoffed laughing, and I stared at her like she was crazy. "You're just like your momma."

" Wow okay." I ignored her. "Thank you for bailing me out but I really have to go. I have news headlines and all that crap waiting for me. Thanks again." I tried to walk past her.

" Wait."

" Yes?" I turned around.

" Can we talk over dinner?"