20.

[    𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹   ]

I titled my head staring at De as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was neatly braided back and freshly lined. He wore an all black leather jacket along with baggy leather pants. A black shirt was underneath his jacket and an expensive looking chain blinged around his neck. He put on his shades then looked at me through the mirror.

" You like what you see?"

" I-uh I was just looking at your hair. It looks nice. I didn't notice last night since we were in the dark."

" You like it forreal? I was trying something new with my hair. It look good as hell."

" It does."

" You need a ride home?" He adjusted his shades.

" No but where are you going?"

" Why ?"

" Isn't it early?"

" No it's twelve in the afternoon."

" You're lying. " I hopped up worried. " Tyrell and I are supposed to be- god!!" I groaned in annoyance.  " I gotta go." I got up almost falling off the bed. " I really have to go." I mumbled putting on my pants and jacket quickly.

After I was done I slid on my shoes, " Bye. Call me later ." I walked past him. 

" Come see me again. I like waking up next to you." De slapped my ass.

" De come on. I have to go."

  " Can I get a hug?"

" That is your favorite thing to say"

" It shol is"

I rolled my eyes giving him a hug, " I wish I could stay."

He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked me in my eyes, " You know I love you right?"

" Yeah that's fine but that's also a problem." I avoided eye contact with him. " I don't think this is a good idea. You're getting a little too comfortable. We are just friends" I removed his arm from my waist. " It was really nice spending time with you. I really enjoy your company though." I made my way to the door.

" I'll pick you up at 7."

" De no." I said sternly. " Do not swing by either."

" And why not?"

" Because I said so. I'll call you though. Bye." I walked out the door, blowing a kiss.

He caught the air kiss smiling.

___________

" let me talk to you later. I gotta go I'm cooking dinner." I giggled.

" Love you." De spoke into the phone. " Call me back when you're man sleep so I can come get my plate."

I rolled my eyes laughing, " Okay. Whatever. I guess I'll call you then. See you later."

" Aight."

I hung up the phone, placing it on the counter.

" Who you seeing later?"

I jumped turning around.

" Stephen you scared me." I held my chest, nervously giggling. " Jasmine asked me if I wanted to come over later."