park | mashiho

i sat with my friends at the nearby park. this was a usual thing for us every friday. i was having a bad day and didn't want to go today. but i still forced myself to go.

and i am very glad. because seated at the public seating with another friend was this cute boy. literally he was so adorable. like one of those idols, who act cute..?

"y/n you're staring way too hard." soojin said.

"i am?" i asked looking at her.

"yes. i'm sure he noticed it too." she said looking over at the boy i was just looking at.

"he's cute. ask him for his number." she said.

"yeah," in ah agreed.

"i'm way too nervous to." i said snacking on some chips.

"then you can't get these." soojin said taking the chips away from me.

"heyy! i was eating those." i said.

"you can get it back. once you ask him for his number." she said closing the bag.

i was really hungry. and those were my favorite kind of chips. i mean what's the worst thing he could do? it would just be a rejection.

"fuck it." i said getting up.

i walked over to the boy and his friend. their eyes met mine when they saw that i was walking over to them.

"hey i'm y/n, and i think you're really cute. can i get your number?" i asked. he looked at me then at my friends.

"sure. i'm mashiho." he said. my heart calmed down. i thought he was going to reject me then i'd be eating chips and ice cream.

"did your friends put you up to this?" he asked.

"well kinda. oh wait i forgot my phone, i'll be back." i said running back to the picnic blanket.

"did you get it?" in ah asked.

"maybe i would've if i had my phone." i said reaching for it.

"ohh.. OH MY GOD HE SAID YES?" soojin yelled.

"ow. calm down." i said walking away.

"here." i said smiling as i passed my phone to him.

he pressed a few buttons before returning it to me. "i'll see you around, y/n." he said getting up with his friend then waving at me.

i hurried back to the blanket. soojin and in ah curious on what i was going to say.

"i got his number." i said.

"TEXT HIM." they both yelled in unison.

"okay geez." i said hesitant on what to say.

"oh just give me the damn phone." in ah said holding her hand out. i placed it on her hand and she typed a few words before sending something.

"what'd you say?" i asked.

"i got you two a date in about.. three hours." she said.

my eyes widened as my jaw dropped. "what?"

"you should get ready for your date. D-A-T-E, y/n." i was just blinking with a blank expression.

"let's give you a makeover!" soojin said.

"great idea!" in ah agreed.

i sighed, why did i become friends with these two? oh wait. they were the only people who wanted to be friends, haha.

the two hurried and cleaned up our area before dragging me back to my house. glad this is a nearby park, we didn't have to walk far.

"go shower." soojin said and pushed me towards the bathroom.

i showered then was rushed back into my room. soojin immediately started to dry my hair and blow dry it while in an started on skin care.

"do i really have to go through all this?" i asked.

"is that even a question?" in ah asked.

"technically.. yes." i said.

"no. and yes you do." she said.

i sighed and just tried to enjoy the free makeover? beauty shit? i don't know what to call it.

finally after almost three hours we were done. you can imagine what i look like. but for reference.
i don't own this pictures. YOU DON'T HAVE TO IMAGINE IT LIKE THIS!

 YOU DON'T HAVE TO IMAGINE IT LIKE THIS!

i was all set and ready to go

i was all set and ready to go. then soojin came running down the stairs with a bottle of perfume.

"you guys went all out." i said.

she sprayed a couple sprits of the perfume: "it's your first date of course we have to be extra."

"AND the first boy you've liked." in ah added.

"okay okay! enough perfume." i said fanning it away.

ding dong

"i'll get it!" both of them yelled then ran towards the door. they both reached for the handle opening it: revealing mashiho.

"is y/n here?" he asked.

"i'm right here." i said walking towards the door.

"wow you look even prettier." he said. i blushed from
the comment.

"oh did we put too much blush on you?" in an teased.

"shut up." i said.