toxic | haruto

"are you serious haruto? how many times are you going to fucking cheat on me with your ex?!" i yelled furious.

it made me even more angry to see how calm he behaved as i was communicating my feelings.

"i tried so hard to mend things with you, this is what the third fucking time? when will you ever learn.." chocking on my words as tears threaten to fall, i fell to my feet and sobbed into my hands.

"baby.. i'm sorry." he said.

"f-fuck your so-orry!" i yelled looking up at him as he towered over me.

"y/n please.. don't be like this. you know i would never do anything to hurt you. i'm sorry." he said kneeling down to face me.

i looked away, hiccuping. every time i cried harshly, id get hiccups. "i don't want to talk to you."

"love," he said and caressed my face, forcing me to look at him. "i'm sorry. please forgive me, ill change."

"n-no!" i yelled slapping his hand away. i pushed myself backwards to create space between us; not making it very far, he made his way back to me in seconds and hugged me.

"let- me go haruto!" i said fighting to get out of his arms, "haruto! let me go!"

"no.. then you'll leave me. you can't leave me y/n. please don't leave me, i love you so so much." he said.

"fucking bullshit. if you loved me you would have never cheated on me. you're pathetic." i said not resisting the hug anymore since i was physically drained.

he suddenly let me go and backed away, "leave me then."

"you're tired of me right? leave me then, y/n. oh! right.. you won't. because you know you'll never find someone better than me, isn't that right, love?"

kneeling down and forcing me to stand up he crashed his lips onto mine. he held onto the back of my head forcing me into the kiss.

"you're gonna leave me right?" he asked.

all i could do was stare at him, knowing he was right. i wasn't going to leave him, no matter how badly i wanted to.

"answer me," he said.

"n-no.."

"good girl," he smiled and patted my head, then walking away, i sunk to the ground once again sobbing into my hands.