music | yedam

i watched as yedam clicked through files on his computer; trying to find the one that held a specific song.

"it's okay if you can't find it," i said as i sat on his bed. i took this chance to get a good look around, examining his room.

surprisingly it was quite neat, and smelled flowery, i assumed he tidied it up upon my arrival.

after a few more clicks he found it, i got up from
his bed and leaned over his shoulder.

"i recently wrote this, it's called black swan. i'm pretty sure you've heard it before.." he spoke. it's true, i have, i keep up on treasure box; supporting yedam.

"i don't mind hearing it again," i chuckled, "i listen to it frequently anyway."

his eyes widened in shock, "r-really?"

"yeah," i smiled.

he hesitantly clicked on it; playing the song. black swan is a really good song, despite what yg had to say about it.

yedam seemed nervous as we listened to his song for the first time together. his fingers fiddled with other another as his voice echoed throughout the room.

i smiled at him, he was extremely talented at such a young age, and i was proud of him. one of the reasons yedam and i became friends.

we both loved music, helping each other produce songs for fun. but yedam wanted to become an idol. being an idol never struck my interest though.

so i supported yedam, though we don't have time to be with each other anymore, he's still my best friend.

after the song finished he looked up at me for approval, "what?"

"do you like it?" he asked.

"of course i do!" i said, "i really like this style of music,"

"yeah?" he mumbled,

"yeah." i nodded. "i do have a question though,"

he looked up at me, "what is it?"

"who is this song about?" i asked as he immediately flushed with red. "oh my god this girl is making you blush already!"

"who is it who is it!!" i asked as i shook him.

"i'm not telling you," he crossed his arms and looked else where.

i sighed, "are you serious"

no response..

"you're no fun," i said as i sat back onto his bed. he turned back to face me with a smile on his face.

"do you want me to write you a song," he said.

"it wouldn't hurt to do so.." i said avoiding his gaze. he laughed at my reaction; as a small smiled appeared as he looked upon me.

staring at her sweetly, oh how did she not know black swan was about her?