confess

Haven't been able to sleep the past few months so why not write, while on video call with my bf at 4am as he sleeps and I toss and turn until the sun comes up.

♥️♥️♥️

Both Douxie and I were in Marlenes office messing around with each other's magic.

"Take this you two headed cow" Douxie yells out as he shuts me with a zapping speel. "Ouch, what the heck you little prik!!" I said throwing him into the desk behind him. He shot me a laugh as he ran my way again. I sequeled out as I tried to get away from him.

His smile he had made my heart flutter and my stomach to turn into butterflies. I would be lying I'd I said I didn't find my best friend very well attractive, and his personality just makes it such a win. But we're just friends and that's all it will be.

"Got you" He says from behind me as he grabs a hold of my waist and spun me around to face him. "I win, I am the most magical person of them all" He says throwing his arms up in victory.

"Hey!!! Who said you won!!" I pouted out as I warped my arms around myself. He looked at me with such gorgeous eyes and tilted his head just slightly as he said.. "I did khal" He said using my nickname which sent a shiver down my spine.

"I call for a rematch!" I say throwing my hands up with a huff.

"A rematch of what!? I hope you aren't using your gifts to mess around" Marlene said waking into the room. "No no sure, a rematch on seeing who cleans up better" I say saving our asses as we both looked at each other with sweet dripping from out forehead.

Time skip

Douxie pov

Khal left shortly after Marleen cams in, she said something about meeting Morgana in her quarters.

"Boy come help me" I heard my father figure asked me. I walked his way as I saw him working on the amulet.

"What is it sir" I say placing what was in my hands down to help him. After about 15 minutes of constantly failing we took a quick break.

"I know it's not my place to say this but I do see the way you look at Khaleesi and I see the way she looked at you so why not tell her how you feel so that both Morgana and I can finally have you guys out of our hairs from seeing you both staring and have love struke eyes for each other" Marleen says taking a seat. He sent me in fits of coughs and had my face red.

"What are you saying Master!" I say stretching the back of my neck with nervousness. "She doesn't like me back! She likes Joshua" I tell him as i turn to hide my blushing face.

"Just confess a powerfull wizard is never scared to do anything" He says leaving the me alone.

Tike skip

Khals pov

It's been a few hours since I left Douxie to see Morgan and I was finally done my training so I went to my room to get changed.

I was heading down towards my quarters when I ran into the one and only Joshua. I could tell he had a thing for me bit I had my eyes out for someone else and he was a bit to hot headed for me.

"Ah Khal just the one I'm looking for" He says to me as he follows me.

"Please don't call me that! Only Douxie and lady Morgana can call me that" I say getting uncomfortable with someone else calling me that nickname, it felt gross coming from his mouth and not Douxies.

He scuffed it off and continued to talk.

"So Khaleesi" He says making sure to emphasize my name. "I was wondering of you would go to the Karnaval that's coming to Camelot in a few moons.