battle field

I ran to find Hisirdoux, I looked every but everything was going so fast. Aurther had started the war against the trolls and we were all at battle.

I helped on the battle field with my magic and not so good fighting skills. My goal was to find Douxie and fight by his side. I saw Deya the first ever trollhunter going against Gunmar, I could see Merlin going up against my old master, Morgana.

"Hisirdoux!" I yelled out shooting a wave of electricity at a gum-gum killing it on the spot.

I was thrown to the ground with a big thud and the air in my body was no longer, I laid there gasping for air almost passing out. I felt two hands grab a hold of and picking me up. I looked up to see Douxie had been the one taking me to safety.

"It's going to be ok. Shhh, I'm here now" I could here Douxie say to me as I try to gain my vision back.

Once we were in the tree lins out of sight Douxie laid me down. "Are you ok my love?" He asked me in a panic. "I'm ok Douxie baby" I say grabbing a hold of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a hug before getting up to join the war. Douxie looked at me with a scared expression on his face, he quickly rushed to me and gave me a long loving kissing. He brought his hands to my waist and brought me close to him.

"I love you baby girl. Please stay safe, I can't have you dying on me" he said with his head to my forehead and hands one the back of my hand and waist. "I love you too my love. Please don't die on me, I need you" I say giving him a quick kiss before we made or way back to the battle of Killahead.

🍄🍄🍄🍄
I know it's short I'm sorry 🥺👉🏻👈🏻