opining the Cafe shop

I woke up to have a heavy weight on my chest

I woke up to have a heavy weight on my chest. I looked down to see Douxie sound a sleep with his head nuzzled into my chest. I looked over to the clock to see that it was only 5am. Both Douxie and I had to open the shop for 7am and had to get everything set up before we open.

I stretched slightly, not enough to wake my love up, we still had 15 minutes of rest left. I moved my hand up to Douxie raven black hair to run my fingers through the soft thick locks of his. He stirred in his sleep a little bit before nuzzling his head into my chest more.

He was so cute when he sleeps, he looked so peaceful, like at home. His soft features were at there brightest considering he was in a peaceful state, he'll ever so often slightly smile in his sleep, he even will talk in his sleep and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen, more cuter then my baby girl Lexi.

I could feel his body stir a bit and I looked down to see his eyes slowly opening.

"Good morning beloved" a groggy Douxie said in his deep sleepy voice, which was very sexy.🤤 But we had to be up 😉😏

"Good morning handsome" I said kissing his forehead softly. He smiled at me softly. "I wish we could stay like this forever" he says aloud as he wraps his arms around my body.

 "I wish we could stay like this forever" he says aloud as he wraps his arms around my body

"Me to love" I say as I wrap my arms around his head. Our moment was cut short because our 5:15 am alarm went of scaring the both of us. Douxie used some  of his magic to turn it off. He dropped his head back down onto my chest with a loud moan of distress. "I really don't want to go" he says as he throws himself off the bed but bends down to give me a forehead kiss.

"I'm showering first!" He says throwing the blankets on me. "No!!" I yell out trying to get out of the blankets that he had enchanted to keep me there for a few seconds. I used my powers to throw the blankets off of me. I was to late he had the door locked and everything.

I decided to make us breakfast for the both of us. On my way down I decided to wake up the two cuties. "Archi.. lexi" I say petting the both of them awake.

"Good morning Khal" Archi says stretching.

"Good morning archi and good morning to you to moody" I say grabbing a hold of lexi taking her with me as archi flew next to me.

I made some eggs, bacon, toast and coffee for us and I made some cat food up for archi and lexi.

I sat our plates of food out on our table and waited for Douxie to come. He walked in seconds after.

"Hello my dear" he said giving me a kiss before sitting down.

"Hello baby, what do you want in your coffee? Black?" I asked him as I went to grab our drinks.

"Black" he says with a mouth full of food.

I giggled softly at him as I sat his drink I front of him

I giggled softly at him as I sat his drink I front of him. We ate in comf silence and after i was done i went and got myself ready for our day.

"You look gorgeous baby girl" Douxie says grabbing me by my waist as I stand by our front door trying to get my shoes on

"Why thank you my love" I say spinning in his arms to face him, i looked to a happy looking Douxie with a big smile on his face. His hands still resting on my waist slowly move up to my sides. His smile though threw me off.

"Douxie, what-" I couldn't finish what I was saying because I was in fits of laughter because of Douxie tickling my sides.

"Stop! I can't breath" I say in between fits of laughter Douxie laughing with me soon stopped and brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby girl you just looked to cute" he says looking into my eyes and gives me a long sweet kiss.

"Now let's go open the cafe shop" he says leading me out of the house and locking it behind me.

💖💖
Hope you like