wedding day part 1

I was waiting for Douxie to be done his shift we were supposed to head to Jim and Claire's wedding. Douxie worked from 6 am to 12pm and the wedding was at 3:30pm at the look out.

"You ready gorgeous?" He asked me as we cross the street to our shared apartment. "No, not even close" I say running into the front door heading my way to take a quick shower.

I am the maid of honor and I had to be there within an hour all dressed and ready to go. My shower was interrupted with Douxie joining me.

"What the hell Douxie!" I yelled out trying to hide myself.

"What dear just saving time and money" Douxie says giving me a cocky smile. "Well no funny business, I'm the bridesmaid and I need to be there in like 45 minutes and I haven't done my makeup and everything else handsome" I says washing the shampoo out of my hair.

"And what do you mean saving water there's literally two shower heads in here" I say as he turns his side of the shower on I just get a chuckle back.

I grabbed my conditioner and lathered that on and let it rest as I went and started to shave. Once I was done I rinsed out the conditioner and stood in the hot steamy shower I was taken out of my peace when I felt two hands wrap around my sides and I felt Douxie kissing my neck. I turned around and gave him a quick kiss before running out to dry off. I heard Douxie grown from the shower as I left the room to get ready.

 I heard Douxie grown from the shower as I left the room to get ready

I was done with 15 minutes to spare.

"Douxie baby time to go!" I yelled to him as I grabbed our gift for the happy couple.

"Well don't you look stunning lovely" I hear Douxie say from behind me, I turned to see Douxie standing handsomely in his black and white tuxedo. "Damn baby you do be sexy" I say as I stand on my tippy toes to give him a quick kiss but before I pulled away Douxie pushed me into the front door and pinned me there still with out lips together. One of his hands slides down to the bottom of my dress and went up to my ass and squeezed making me squeal but before we could continue my phone went off and our moment was interrupted.

"Hello"

"Khal where are you?" A nervous sounding Claire asked me.

"I'm on my way now please stay calm"

"Ok, I'm so nervous" she says panicking more.

"I'll be there in 10" I say hanging up as I dragg an upset Douxie out of the front door.

🍄🍄🍄
Hope you like