don't scare me

I walked down the corridors of the castle alone, lost in thought oblivious to my surroundings. Walking down a flight of stairs I hadn't noticed my bestfriend Douxie hiding behind the wall with lexi and archi. Once I got to the last steps Douxie jumped out and scared me.

"What in Merlin's name Douxie" I screamed hitting him in the back a few times. Douxie laughing this whole time made me laugh with him.

"Don't scare me like that Douxie" I said finally calming down from my laugh. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it" he said throwing one of his arms around me. Lexi jumped up at me with excitement.

"Fish please" she said in a demanding voice as she walks in front of my moving legs making me trip over her. Before I could hit the ground Douxie had me in his arms making sure I wouldn't hit the ground. I looked up to him with thankful eyes. Our eyes made eye contact and he slowly pulled me in for a kiss but before we could Lancelot barged in making Douxie drop me to the ground.

"Ouch" I said grabbing my hand that I landed on. "Oh my. I'm so sorry" douxie said helping me up from the ground.

"Merlin is looking for you Douxie" Lancelot said oblivious to what was about to happen. Douxie looked at me before leaving me alone with Lancelot.

"I'm just going to go now" I mumble as I ran with lexi by my side.

"Fish now!"

🍄🍄🍄🍄
I hope you like