panic attack

It had been a hard few months after losing my father, Merlin. Both Douxie and I we're put in charge of protecting Nari so we took her far to New York. New York was beautiful, but not my place. I'm used to the quiet city's and woods but this was roaring at all hours.

"Can't sleep?" I heard my boyfriend Douxie say siting by the bay next to me as we faced out looking at the never ending cars.

"No, it's to loud. I'm not use to it yet" I say rubbing my eyes as I lay my head on his shoulder and got comfortable in his touch.

Ever since my fathers death and my boyfriend almost death I've been having nightmares and panic attacks. It was traumatizing and I couldn't bear the fear of being attacked again at any moment. Losing my father was the hardest thing to get over, I knew he'd be back again, I just didn't think I'd lose him without saying a 'goodbye' and an 'I love you'

Funding Douxie unconscious and unable to find a heart beat for a few minutes made the few parts of my already shattered heart to shattered again. I screamed out in pain ad I did CPR on my soulmate.

"You need your sleep love" he said pulling me out of my thoughts as he pulled me close  to him and gave me a kiss on my forehead. We sat there in silence watching the night sky, while the best we could, the lights of the city blocked out the stars from out veiw.

I nuzzled my head into his chest before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Time skip*

I shoot myself awake to find myself in my bed alone. I started to feel my chest to get tight. I threw my legs off the bed and pushed myself off to fast, my head went dizzy and I dropped to my knees for a few seconds before my breathing got worse and my head started to pound. I grabbed a hold of my head to try and stop the dizzy feeling but nothing worked. I started to feel myself panic, I felt like I was dying.

I gasped for air as I threw myself up, ignoring the light headed feeling. Tears started to fall down my cheeks, as I gasped a hold of my chest, I made my way to the door and threw it open as I stumble out the door crying and hyperventilating.

Everything was starting to become overwhelming and I started to lean more towards the hallway walls as my vision started to blur.

"Hey, hey baby girl, breath" I hear from in front of me but my vision was blurred due to tears and lack of air.

"Khal can I touch you?" He asks me as he stood there concerned for his lover. His heart always broke seeing her in distress and right now was one of those times. He had a few tears drop as he saw me nodded my head violently and within seconds Douxie had me in his arms against the wall. His hugs always calmed my breathing and my panics, it felt like I was at home, he was my safe place. I started to shake as I cried into his chest.

"It's ok darling, I'm here, just breath" he said lowering us to the ground, he knew that I liked to be close to the ground as it made me feel grounded and safe. He still had me up against the wall, his hands went straight to my hair and started to run his fingers through it in a soothing way. He brought he lips to my forehead and gave my soft kisses all over as he mumbles soft encouraging words. My breathing started to calm itself and I was soon sitting still and drained in my lover's arms.

 He saw that I was mentally and physically drained so he scooped me up bridal style and brought me to the kitchen and placed me on the counter were he had our morning coffee waiting with a cream cheese bagel right next to it

"Are you ok now darling?" He said placing himself in between my legs as he placed his forehead on mine and  warped his arms around me, leaving me feeling at peace.

"I'm better now"  I say falling deeper into his hold.

🍄🍄🍄
I hope you like. I really wanted to write something based off the photo I found. It's so damn cute