wedding day part 2

We had gotten to where the wedding was being held at with 5 minutes to spare. I rushed in a found Claire right away, leaving Douxie in the dust.

"Claire! It's me I'm coming in" I say as I knock on the door that she was behind. I rushed in shutting the door behind me.

I saw that Jim's mom was also in the room.

"Hi dear. I'm going to go see how my son is" she said leaving with a soft wave.

Claire ran my way and gave me a hug.

"I'm so scared, what if I mess up, or fall. What if he doesn't want this" she says frantically freaking out

"Hey calm down girl, jim loves you so of course he wants this! Why else would he have asked you to marry him. And you'll do perfect Claire!" I say giving her a hug. She calmed down a little bit and walked to grab her shoes. We heard a knock to the door and I went to open it. I saw Claire's father standing there in his suit, with a big smile in his face.

"Hello Khaleesi! Can I come in? Its about to start." He asks as he grabs his tuxes and pulls it up all coolly. I opened the door for him to walk in and I shut it behind him.

I could see him tear up with happiness. He brought his daughter in for a hug and I left so that they could have there own time. As I left and turned down to walk and see if everyone was here. I saw Douxie talking to jim so I headed their way. Jim saw me and made Douxie stop talking.

"Hi lovely" he says kissing my forehead.

"Hey my love. Hey Jim, don't you look handsome, and nervous" I say with a laugh as I hugged Douxies side.

"Hey khal, yeah just a little nervous" he said scratching the back of his head with a nervous laugh.

"Hey if it makes you feel any better claire is just as nervous" I say with a smile.

Jim was called to go the front and wait for the wedding to start. Douxie would be standing 3rd in line behind Tobey and blinky. He didn't have to be there just yet.

"So what were you and jim talking about before I came. It looked like it was a secret" I asked kinda jokeling.

"Well lovely it is" he says kissing me deeply before walking to stand by the doors. I walked next to him as I was handed a bouquet of flowers everyone was sitting waiting for the wedding to start.

The other bridesmaids and groomsmen stood next to their designated person, mine was obviously Douxie. We locked out arms.

"I'll get it out of you Hisirdoux" I say kissing his check before we started our way to Jim. There was soft wedding music going off to indicate that it was starting.

We walked the the front and separated to our to sides. I stood right by where claire would be standing, behind me was Darcy and then Mary. Soon after everyone but Claire was in the room.

Everyone stood once we saw Claire walking in in her beautiful wedding dress, with tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face she made her way slowly to the front. I looked to see Jim with happy tears streaming down his face. If this was a cartoon there would be hearts in his eyes beating frantically.

I smiled at how Jim was looking at claire, he looked at her as if he's found everything he ever wanted in his life. Being Jim's friend and babysitter ever since he was 12 meant that I saw him as a brother and I couldn't be anymore prouder then I am for him. He deserves her and she deserves him, I know that she'll love him with everything and i know that he'll love her just as much.

Once claire got to the front the ceremony started and everyone was aloud to sit down.

Time skip.

"You are now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the pastor said. Jim brought claire into a big, passionate kiss and soon pulled apart and the both of them made their way down and out to meet us at the other dining hall for the dinner and party.

The whole wedding all I could think about was Douxie and how I wanted all of what Claire and jim had, and I'm not saying we don't have that but I was us to last. I love Douxie so much, I'd do anything for him.

"Hey lovely, ready to go the after party" Douxie said walking to my side as he held out hes arm to me. "We shall my great wizard" I say with a soft laugh.

🍄🍄🍄🍄
I hope you like. There should be one more part. Also would you guys be apposed to NSAW?? Smut?? Or should I keep it 14A?