our spot

This is back in Camelot juts around a year in to Douxies arrival to Camelot and being Merlin apprentice.

Khal pov

Both Douxie and I we're heading to our favorite spot in the woods that was near the kingdom. The both of us loved hanging out there together especially when this spot was safe from Bular and his minions, and no one could see or hear us. Merlin didn't like it when we'd use our magic without him especially when we were using it for fun but that didn't stop the both of us, it was such a bonus that Merlin didn't know about the spot and couldn't find us, so we took advantage of it and we'd come here to practice or play with our magic.

"Over here khal" He said jumping of the smallish ledge that led us to a small area that was covered by tress, I grabbed a hold of his hand that he had out to help me step down easier. Once our hands touched I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach, leaving me a blushing mess. I turned to hide my face so he wouldn't notice it.

"Why thank you kind sir" I said as I let go of his hand with a soft smile resting on my face as we made our way. We quickly found our spot and got right to setting up.

We've been to this spot many times now and have found a few hiding spots to hide our things we'd need such as a blanket to sit on, candles and so on. Once we had our spot set up we got to training.

Both Douxie and I had different apprentices and different training so Douxie was standing off in the distance making shields with his magic as I sat reading one of the books that Morgana had given me to practice

Both Douxie and I had different apprentices and different training so Douxie was standing off in the distance making shields with his magic as I sat reading one of the books that Morgana had given me to practice. It was about herbs and plants that can be used in spells and healing tonics.

"Khal! Khal! Did you see that" I heard Douxie shout all happily as he jumped up and down. "What? I'm sorry Doux I didn't see" I said closing the book and placing in next to me as I give him all of my attention.

"Watch" He says Turing to the side so I could see him more. He threw his hand up and mumbled a few things and his hand lite up with blue light. My eyes widen as I see a shield appeared in front of him. I looked to his face and saw that he held pure happiness in his eyes and his smile was so wide and anyone could see that he was proud in himself. He turned his face to face my way and we made eye contact, his smile never fading.

"Douxie! That's amazing!" I said happily as I clap my hands together excited to see him this way

"Douxie! That's amazing!" I said happily as I clap my hands together excited to see him this way. I got up and ran to him.

"Please teach me!?" I said jumping up and down in excitement.

3rd pov

The both of them practiced for a few more hours before they both noticed the sun starting to set.

"Khal come! We need to go back. You'll get it one day but Merlin is probably looking for the both of us" Douxie said as he starts to fold up the blanket and put the other stuff in the basket and hide it in the tree next to them.

Khaleesi had been packing up their books and anything else they had brought with them. Once they were both done and ready to head back home they slowly left.

The sun was setting by now and it was slowly getting darker by the minute.

"Let's hurry back" khal said picking up her speed.

Khals pov.

It only took us about 10 minutes to get back to the gates of Camelot and at this point the sun was gone by now and the lights lighting up the sky was the beautiful stars. I got lost looking up that I didn't realize Douxie had stopped walking in front of me and I walked straight into him.

"Ouch" I mumbled out as I rubbed my head that was facing the stone ground.

"I'm sorry love but this way is to busy and we'll have to take a short cut back" He said looking at the big crowed.

Did he just call me love! My face heated up as I still faced down but realized why the walkways were so busy.

"Right, it's Arthur's birthday the walkways will be all filled with people celebrating and drinking. What short cut Douxie?" I said looking up and giving him a nervous look.

Douxie always would come to me telling me how he found a new short cut and how it was faster then the last but when he did bring me with him once he choose one that nearly killed me.

"Trust me this time it's safer" He said throwing his hand behind his neck and gave a soft chuckle.

"It's not funny Douxie!! I nearly died!" I said pushing his shoulder lightly. He grabbed a hold of my hand before I could bring it back to my side. "This way" He said pulling me along with him, my face all red again.

We had ended up down some sideways, taking right and left turns slowly heading our way back to the palace. We would run into some of the guards and we'd say our 'good nights' or 'how are yous?" Before continuing our way.

We came to a quick stop and Douxie turned to me as we stood at a brick wall facing each other.

"Thank you for an amazing day Khal" He said giving me a smile.

I returned the smile back as I gave him a soft but quick hug. "I had an amazing time as well Doux!" I said as I let go of him making eye contact, both getting lost in echothers eyes. We were only a few inches apart from each other now, I got tense when i felt him start to lean towards me, I was hesitant but lent in anyways. My heart was racing at this point, I've wanted to kiss him for a while now but I was scared he wouldn't return the feelings. I could tell douxie was nervous by the way his breathing picked up. We both closed our eyes as our lips gently greased each other's.

"Douxie!!" We heard someone yell scaring the both of us apart. I wrapped my arms around me as douxie and I started to try and act like nothing happened.

"Ah there you are! Hello Khaleesi" Merlin said walking up to us giving me a big smile and a nod in my direction, I obviously returned the small gesture. He looked over to Douxie sternly "Where have you been? Did you forget your chores for today!?" Merlin said dragging Douxie away from me as he started to give Douxie a lecture about messing his chores and duties. I could see Douxie looking over his shoulder in my direction until he got out of sight.

I let out air that I hadn't realized I was holding in until now. I brought my hand to my lips as I stood there shocked of what almost happened.

🍄🍄🍄🍄