date night

I was busy cleaning the tables off at the cafe as I listened to music slightly dancing to the beat. Douxie was off waiting on the customers.

I had just finished cleaning all the empty tables so I went to see what else I could do. I found Douxie at the counter doing nothing due to no one in the shop at the moment.

"Hey baby girl why don't we close early and I'll take you on a date" Douxie says to me as he jumps over the counter to be infront of me.

"But we have another 30 minutes left"i said looking at the time. "Its ok its 8:30, no ones here" he says turning the sing to 'NOPE' indicating that we are closed. He grabbed my hands and lead me out the front doors locking it behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he dragged me down the streets of Arcadia. "Where going home so you can change out of your work clothes and then I'm taking you for a surprise" he said looking back to me with a smile.

Time skip

Once we got back I jumped into the shower quickly and got myself ready for my surprise.

Once I was done I walked out to find Douxie waiting for me patiently.
"You ready gorgeous" he said holding his arm out for me to grab and I did.

"Yes my handsome boyfriend" I said with a smile. "Now where you taking me" I asked him.

"Shh beautiful you'll see" he said leading me with him. We ended up at a Macdonalds and he told me to wait outside so I did patiently. He walked out short after with to go bags and told me to follow him. He lead me in the direction of the cafe shop and I was confused but stayed silent.

"Omg!!" I squeal out when I saw a gray cat on the side walk. Douxie laughed at my excitement. I stoped for a few seconds to pet it.

"Come love" he said nodding his head to the already open doors ox the cafe shop that was now our hangout. I was kind of confused but I followed in anyways.

He lead me up to the ruff where there was a bed with fuzzy blankets and fluffy pillows and projector set up playing our favorite movie The Great Gatsby.

I looked to Douxie who had already put the food down and who was looking at me as if he was trying to read me.

"Baby did you do this all for me" I said having tears come to my eyes. "Yes baby girl. You've been really stressed lately and I wanted to do something to distract you for the mean time. And I thought why not a movie date with Macdonalds" he said throwing his hand behind his head shyly.

I squealed out as I ran to Douxie and jumped into his arms. "Omg thank you baby, thank you so much. I love you so much my king." I said nuzzling my head into his neck. He laughed and grabbed ahold of my ass as I wrapped my legs around him so he could hold me.

"I'm glad you love it baby girl" he said laying me down on the bed and grabbed the food.

I sat up and got comfortable as I grabbed my food from him.

"You know I'll always love you gorgeous" he said looking to me. "I know my love. You'll always have me by your side my love. I love you to the stars and back" I said giving him a kiss.

💖💖💖
Hope you like it