Chapter 25: Nanto Rokusei Ken

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Lin: Why

Lin: Why... Why is it like this ? Tell me why, Bat... These wounds... Why must all this blood be shed ?!

Bat: No other way. That blood is our blood. Their blood is shed in our place. But... If... If... If I was stronger... If I had more power...

Rei: URG !! HUWAAAAAAA !!

Airi: Big brother !

Rei: Urk !

Airi: Big brother !

Mamiya: Rei !!

Toki: Don't go, Mamiya ! Rei only has 3 days left to live.. During that time, his body will be destroyed more and more... he doesn't want anyone to see him in that condition, especially not you ! Especially not you, Mamiya !

Rei: Ffh... Sooner or later, my legs too... URK !!

"... Can't move anymore, Rei... ?"

Rei: ... it's you... Fuh... This is the terror of Raoh.

"... I'm sorry... You had nothing to do with all of this, and yet... You're the one to die..."

Rei: Mff. No need, I have no regrets. In fact, I owe you and ken a debt of gratitude... There was a time where I abandoned my humanity. I lived only to save my sister Airi, cursing the world and these times... Then, I met you. And Ken, Toki... And Lin, Bat and Mamiya, too. You filled my savage wolf of an empty heart, and gave it tranquility. I was finally able to become human again.

Rei: All that's left... is the way I die ! The way I die... GUAAAARR !!

Mamiya: Rei...

Bat: Say now ! What are you doing, miss Mamiya ? Why all the supplies ?

Mamiya: i'm going to Medicine city.