Chapter 18: You expected Toki...

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Toki... What has happened to you..."

Toki: Hum... If you really want to know, consider this a present before sending you to hell. When I arrived in the village, the villagers were about to die without meds... By seeing that, I thought that I could make good use of my techniques !

*Then... Thanks to my power, the village came back to life ! But !! I was away for a few days... !!*

 Villager: Ooh

Villager: Ooh... Ma.. master Toki...

Toki: What happened here ?!

Villager: Then suddenly appeared on the village and then destroyed it !

Punks: UHWAHAHAHAHA !!

*What I had built with all my heart was crushed in an instant !! For the first time... I felt rage !! Then, when I came back to my senses... !! An unimaginable sadness took over me !!*

Toki: That is when I understood that my dream was but an illusion. That the path of the Hokuto Shinken is non other than the one of assassins !!

Villager: Uu... You're gonna pay !! YOU'RE A MONSTER !!

Toki: Hf. Look, Shinigami ! This is the new pressure point that I found ! THE GEKI-SHINKO !! (Fist of the fierce tremor)

Villager: HOOR !! GAAAAH !!

Toki: Hu hu hu... This secret fist speeds up the cardiac movements until the veins burst...

Villagers: AH... ARGGG ! H- HELP ! PLEASE, SAVE ME !!

"... Well, you only had to ask."

Toki: Hua ha ha ! Don't even try ! You can't do anything against the Geki-shinko !!

" ... Hamon OVERDRIVE !!"

Villager: GUARG- ... Ghh...

"The energy of Hamon, overriding the pressure points and resetting their state."

Toki: Hu... Hu hu hu... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! It IS true ! The human body holds many mysteries ! But, to unfold them, you inevitably need sacrifices.

"... You know what ? This one isn't actually wrong. But this face distorted by madness... I will ask that only once... Where is Toki ?"

Toki: How thick is your skull ?! I AM TOK- !!

*Lick*

Toki: ... What ?!

"This taste... is the taste of a liar !"

Toki: Okay, but why though ?

"Eh. Trust me... If what you pretend to have been through could've thrown you to the deepest pits of insanity... I'd be a walking joke of a human at this point. Kinda like you, 'Toki'. Now, I really don't like repeating myself, so where is the real Toki ?"