Chapter 12: The Kiba clan

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Villagers: Ugh... Why... Why him ?!

Mamiya: ... ...

Rei: Phew... What a woman ! You have a fine leader... She doesn't even blink while watching a villager get killed. I like her cool-headed she is.

Villager: What the hell do you know ?! You don't get it at all ! She is probably the saddest one in this village right now !! This boy... Koh... Koh was miss Mamiya's only sibling !

Rei: What ?!

 Mamiya: Father

Mamiya: Father... Mother... Will these killings continue forever...

Elder: Miss Mamiya... It's ok to cry at a time like this.

Mamiya: Elder... No, this is not the time to cry. I still have to protect everyone.

Elder: ... yes, of course.

Mamiya: 'Father, mother... I find myself having to build another new tombstone next to you. Koh is coming to join you... That reminds me... Today was his 15th birthday'. I was sure I had already learned to live with such sadness... But it's so hard to be alone...

 But it's so hard to be alone

Punk: Tch ! Why do I gotta keep an eye on the village from here ?! Hmm ?! ARGH !!

Kenshiro: tell me where the rest of your band is or die.

Punk: So- Son of a bitch !! UGHOOOH !! At... At the other side of this cliff !

Kenshiro: I see. Now, don't move. I pushed your Shinfukumen pressure point. You take another step... Boom !

Punk: Don't fuck with me, I'll kill you- BUGAAAH !!