Chapter 4: Nanto Seiken

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kenshiro: I've been looking for you.

Shin: Hmm.. To get killed again ? I am curious, how did you actually manage to survive ?

Kenshiro: ...

Observing their exchange safely from a distance, both Bat and I were anxiously waiting for whatever would come next.

Bat: I wonder what happened between those two...

"I barely know more than you. But every time Ken told anything, the name 'Julia' always appeared."

Bat: Julia ?

Kenshiro: And Julia ?

Shin: Hm... You want to know ? I will tell you if you can get to me.

Kenshiro: ... So now you're in the pig breeding business ?

Shin: He he he ! You've improved, Ken. But you're still no match for me.

Heart: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! You're the guy who uses Hokuto Shinken or something like that ? And you even dare to call me a pig ?

Kenshiro: Yeah, a real pig... But I don't talk to pigs.

"... In a post-apocalyptic world where finding anything that's edible is already hard enough, how in the hell did you manage to get so fat ? I don't think there is any animal in a 50-mile radius around here !"

Heart: There are plenty of animals in this town.

"... Please, I don't care who, but someone tell me this isn't what i'm thinking..."

Heart: Gruh huh hu ! That's what I love ! That look of terror and incomprehension on my prey's face. This will be fun.

"Ken, it's true you don't have time to lose with a pig, so I'll be the one to put him in a slaughterhouse, where it belongs. Sendô... SHINZÔ NO HANTEN !!"

*KA-BOING*

"Wh- What ?! My arm, his belly..."

This ain't no ordinary flesh... rather, his belly felt like hitting rubber... It trapped my arm in immediately.

"Shit !"

Shin: Oh ? I guess I now got my answer, you got lucky someone could find you in time. But let this be a lesson, Kenshiro, even you wouldn't be able to beat him with your fist. You're about to find out the flaw of Hokuto Shinken.

Kenshiro: What ?!

Shin: Unlike what you think, Hokuto Shinken is not perfect. This man's body is unique. He softly absorb exterior hits. I take it you've been trying to learn the knowledge of vital pressure points from Kenshiro, haven't you ?

Shin: Sorry to break it for you, but this is useless. All hits will absorbed by his flesh before reaching his points.

Heart: Gwehehe ! I've destroyed all kinds of fists because of my body. The king's fist, Nanto Seiken, is the only thing that can beat me !

Bat: Na... Nanto Seiken ?!

*Between sky and Earth, there are two supreme stars, Hokuto and Nanto. The North star and the South star. In the universe, two opposite components form a pair: Man and woman, Yin and Yang, the two Nio statues. The same goes for the fists of assassins: Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken !*