Chapter 1: Hokuto Shinken

And if you're reading that on TeenFic, you have smol peepee.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*How long as it been... How long will it last... There are such mysteries in life... The sleep lost... The hunger...*

"And here I am, talking to myself in the middle of the night, after spending yet another day overlooking blueprints for an amusement park... I swear, Jean-Pierre, you really want Polnareffland to go beyond everything else... But I think it's enough for today..."

"... 9 years... Can't believe it's been 9 years since then... Since Giorno took over Passione... Trish and Mista have been dating for a while... Narancia could finally enter highschool... Fugo's taking his meds... Polnareff is going... Turtle things... I think... ?"

 ?"

"... And nine years since I got this. Now with five out of six, and I know Jotaro got the last one... My stand has evolved and absorbed the power of the arrow, and They're all secured, so why... ? Why do I feel so empty ?"

*Clink*

"Bored as I am, might as well experiment with the arrow. But the only Stand I've got my hands on right now is Core... That'll have to do. Let's go, [DARKEST REQUIEM] !"

"Alright, that's one thing done. Now, taking the key in my right hand... Open up! [CORE REQUIEM]- !!"

*VWOOMP*

...
...
...
...

"Where the fuck am I ?!"

"Okay, no, must keep my composure and assess the situation calmly... In all likeliness, it's Core that transported my from my room to... Wherever this barren wasteland can be... Now, Core's effect is usually to open a pocket dimension... It 'Distorts' the very fabric of space for that... So, Core requiem..."

"Must've distorted space so much it created a connection between two separate points of space... Oh god, I just created a wormhole..."

"Question now, is how I'm going back... Activating it another time should do. Now I just need to look for the plot. It should be somewhere in the area..."

*VROOOOooooooooom*

"Yep. A group of mohawked punks with leather jackets, spiked shoulder pads and riding motorcycles, metal bats in hand and yelling 'Gyegyegye"... Something's telling me that if I go to where they were, I should find something interesting."