Chapter 37: Sorrow

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Kenshiro: Why ? Why did the last general of Nanto choose me ?!

Fudoh: Our general... For eternal light... For eternal light, we, the 5 shooting stars fly in the sky and run across the world. And it's for that reason. Even if we should perish, we should be filled with great joy !

 ???: Another shooting star has fallen

???: Another shooting star has fallen... Kenshiro...

Raoh: Zak ! You must stop Kenshiro and the Shinigami, at all costs ! Send the most powerful squad my army has to offer !

Zak: Roger !

Raoh: The last General of Nanto... he shall soon be reduced to tears !

Fudoh: I see... Shuren's army too...

Soldiers: yes ! You should know that Lord Shuren's end was very honorable ! However... In spite of his relentlessness, he was not able to defeat Ken-Oh...

Fudoh: 'Shuren... Hyui... You will not have died in vain !' What is Ken-Oh's position ?

Soldiers: Uh ! There's a battalion advancing towards you, Lord Fudoh ! At this rate, Ken-Oh will find the general before Kenshiro...

Fudoh: Hm...

"... How long until they reach their destination ?"

Soldiers: 2 days... Maybe 3...

Kenshiro: You don't plan to...

"Why wouldn't I ? What matters is to stop Raoh before he gets there. With his army, he is forced to move slowly, while I could go alone and go as fast as I can. I could be there in less than a day."

Kenshiro: Even so, you know you don't stand a chance against Raoh...

"It's funny you used that specific term. Ken, throughout the years, I've been known, and feared, for the aces I have hidden up my sleeve. I am going, and you can't change my mind."