Chapter 27: Fallen twin stars

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Rei: It's over for you too !

Yuda: ... Hwa ha ha ha ha ha ! Because you think you have me beat ?! You imbecile !

Rei: What ?

Yuda: No one can defeat me ! Even you, Rei of the star of Justice !

"... He is scheming something... The wind is carrying the scent of filth..."

Toki: Hmm...

Yuda: I am Yuda of the Enchanting star !! You think that I would come without a backup plan ?!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Bat: Ah ! G- Guys !!

Kenshiro: Hang on !!

*BROOOOOOOOOOOM*

 Yuda: HWA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Punks: Wha... What the... WAAAAAAAH !!

Rei: What did you do, Yuda ?!

Yuda: I decided to use this village's plentiful water supply against itself !

Rei: You... You lunatic ! You blew up the dam !

"The dam... ?!"

Yuda: Ho ho... When the water sinks into the sandy soil, it'll turn into quicksand and suck everything in ! Stuck now, huh ?! the secret arts of Nanto Suicho Ken reside within the splendid movement of the legs ! But with your lower body immobilized, you're just a wingless duck ! Now I'll finish you off with the brutal and ugly death I've been waiting to give !

Rei: Ugh !

Mamiya: Rei !!

Comak: Hwee hee hee ! The village must be completely flooded by now ! Lord Yuda is so smart ! He took into consideration the disposition and the geology of this fortress town ! Heh heh heh !

Punks: Lord Comak, what are you doing ?

Comak: Hyuk hyuk ! Here we are ! I'll use this ! I can wipe out the whole village with this poison !

"Yeah, how about you don't ?"

Comak: AH !! W- What the hell do you want ?!

"Well, since you're asking, I'll take a number nine, two large fries and- Why the fuck do you think I'm here for, if not for shoving your head so far up your ass it'll come out of your mouth."

Comak: Peuh ! I'm gonna exterminate the village !