Chapter 33: Warmth of love

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Souther: Nuuuh ! Not... Not yet !! E... Even if you found out that my body is reversed... You still don't know the position of my pressure points ! You'll pay for the crime of wounding the body of the general of Nanto !

"Didn't I already tell you ? The rippling energy of the sun transits through anything ! I don't need to hit your pressure points, it will destroy you from the inside out !"

Souther: W... What ?!

Punks: Look at the Emperor's body !

Souther: Hwaarg ! My... My body...

"My Ki is circulating within your blood vessels, revealing them and your pressure points in the process ! The Emperor's armor has been removed ! You're defenseless !

Souther: ... Huh huh huh... perhaps, but I'm still the strongest man of Nanto Seiken ! Look ! Even if you revel my pressure points... You can't defeat me with Ki alone !

Punks: Ohh ! The wounds on his back !

Souther: Huh huh huh... You can't hit my pressure points ! Nor can you deliver a fatal blow against Nanto Hôô Ken which transforms me into a feather !

Souther: Haaaaa ! Uh ! What ?! I can't fly anymore ! My... legs !

"Just like Icarus, who flew too close to the Sun, the phoenix shall never fly again ! Your wings have been ripped off !"

Souther: Urkkuh !

Raoh: This match is over.

Souther: Urg... It may be... That my armor is torn, my wings may be ripped... However ! I am Souther, the Holy Emperor ! Emperor of the Nanto Rokusei Ken ! I won't... I won't concede defeat ! No backing down, no regrets ! No avoiding confrontation for the Emperor ! UHAAAAAAAAA !!