Chapter 3: Southern Cross

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"So this is it... This is where that 'King' is..."

Bat: Yep... That's "Southern Cross", the King's city.

Kenshiro: The Southern Cross ?!

Bat: Eh... Well... ? What's wrong...?

Kenshiro: Hmm... No, it's nothing.

"In any case, we should wait until nightfall..."

And just as planned, by nightfall we snuck our way into the city, gliding through the darkness, like some sort of knight, punishing crime and... That sounds dumb as hell.

Bat: Whoaaa ! Amazing ! You can do anything, can't you ! You're a real pro, like a ninja !

Kenshiro: Hokuto Shinken is a fist of assassins. It's best used in the darkness.

"If we forget all the corpses you're leaving behind..."

Bat: yeah, that's the scary bit.

"What was that one ?"

Kenshiro: I hit the vital points called "Zusetsu". He'll forget everything once he's back to normal.

"Sides of the head, just in front of the ears... Noted."

Bat: Wait, really ?

So of course, Bat being... Well, Bat, started unleashing the full power of his unyielding fury and power at the poor brain-dead punk, in the form of a few kicks to the tibia, mostly because that was the only area he could reach...

Bat: Take this !

*UGUARR*

Clover: Next !

Clover: Next !

Right on cue, the next helpless victim was brought into the arena by even more punks, soon stumbling at his executioner's feet.