Chapter 38: Musô Tensei

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Raoh: Nuuuuuh... S... Shinigami... Could you be... The strongest man in the history of Hokuto Shinken ? But... Even if that's what the world see, I, Raoh, don't see it that way ! There is no way someone like you could master the most secret succession techniques of Hokuto Shinken ! That's impossible ! Only a successor can possibly...

"You are correct. Not anybody could... But, I'm far from being anybody. Here lies the secret behind the last arcane of Sendô, which has been transmitted down for tens of thousands of years... The Deep Pass Overdrive..."

Raoh: Huh ?!

Rei: It's time.

"It sure is. You know what happens now, do you ?"

Rei: We've already discussed that. Do it.

"Heh... Also, one last thing. When you get up there... Tell them hi for me..."

"If you really think you have no choice, then... We can only accept it without regrets."

Toki: There will be none. This spirit, I leave to you. And this body, I launch it into a deadly combat against Raoh !

"I managed to use a successor's technique... Because I inherited a successor's soul and fist. But then again... I merely unlocked what was technically already mine..."

'I haven't thought of that before, but... If the stories Mr.Joestar told me are true, then... Kenshiro's good heart and evolution to a warrior... Would make him a counterpart of Jonathan Joestar... Jagi's wickedness and Raoh's ambition... That resemble Dio... But then, Toki... Who is he supposed to be the reflection... ?'

'I guess I'll have to do some research with the ICSF...'

Raoh: So it is true... It was your sorrow the opened that door for you... By fighting alongside Kenshiro...

"Yes and no... That sorrow... It was already old when I met Ken... That cross, that burden... I've been carrying it... For over 20 years now..."

"There cannot be light without darkness... Life without death, joy without sorrow... And as such, no sunlight with out the cold, Dark Void of nothingness. This power, the Musô Tensei... It's like I was born, made, to one day harness it. So allow me to say it once more. It's time for the sinister star, to go back within the heavens, where its place lies !"