Chapter 13: Reveal

"Already packing up? It's only 8PM."

"Yeah, I have somewhere I need to go."

"You've been saying that a lot recently." Y/n laughed. "What's so important?"

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Tell me." She pouted.

He scoffed. "I just have something that I need to do, okay? It's nothing you should be worried about."

"Why, should I have been worried before you said that?" She furrowed her eyebrows, curious.

"I don't know." He dismissed the subject with a wave of his hand.

"Fine." She smiled. "Have fun with...whatever you're doing..."

"Yeah...I will. Goodnight."

"Night."

...

...

...

Sunwoo pulled open the metal box, placing the brown envelope inside. He had gloves on his hands, a mask covering half of his face and a black cap on.

"So this is what you're using the money for?"

He paused, pulling his hood further down. "Wow...you're blackmailing and stalking me? Are you going to assassinate me next?"

She scoffed. "Don't give me any ideas..." she pulled the door open, gesturing at the envelope. "How much?"

"250."

"That's it? If you're going to embezzle money, at least get a bigger amount." She slammed the door shut.

Sunwoo sighed begrudgingly. "I guess you want me to come over soon?"

She grinned. "I don't, actually...not now, at least. Have a nice night, Detective."