Chapter 20: A Calling

The doorbell rang.

"Oh...just a minute!" Y/n called from the back room, rushing to get to the door before the person went away.

She opened the door, letting it swing open.

Sunwoo glanced up, biting his lip.

"Oh! I was just about to call-"

He cupped her face and quickly brought his lips to hers. She was startled, his soft yet slightly cold lips brushing against hers. She could smell the cologne on his body, and there was an electric warmth between their chests.

She returned the kiss, her shoulders relaxing slightly. His hands on her flushed cheeks were cold, nipped by the air outside.

He pulled away after a few long seconds, ending the kiss with a light smack.

"-You." she gasped, her lips tingling from the new sensation.

"I'm sorry." His voice was gruff, like he hadn't spoken for hours. "I couldn't wait any longer."

She nodded, her heart still thumping hard enough she could feel it in her chest. Y/n's hand slid around the nape of his neck, feeling him tense up under her touch. His mouth was slightly agape and his breath tickled her skin.

Y/n neared her face to his, tilted it slightly, and their lips touched again. It was a gentler kiss this one, allowing for time apart where they would take sharp breaths, familiarising themselves with the other's delicate touch.

Sunwoo kicked the door lightly; it closed. He then slung one arm around her waist and guided her back against the wall, allowing his body to press flush with hers. She could feel his belt buckle rub against her stomach.

They pulled apart for one final breath, lips aching, before they kissed each other again, tongues slipping into each other's mouths. Sunwoo let out a soft sound that cause her abdomen to ache and yearn. She was drunk from his kiss.

"Y/n..." he whispered, enticed back into a deep kiss between muttered words, "we shouldn't be doing this..."

She chuckled softly, feeling a rush of adrenaline through her veins. "You started it..." she ran her fingers up into his hair, his head being pulled back slightly. His eyes were hooded and dark.

"We'll only kiss for today..." he tugged against her lip with his teeth, causing a light moan to escape from her throat.

"Today?" She whispered, intoxicated by the taste of him. "What about tomorrow?"

He slid a hand over the back of her thigh. "We'll see..." he squeezed gently.

___________________________________________________

A/n: these next few are pretty short chapters but I've got like 3 of them done so far. I'll publish the next one soon??? also, not me literally SCREAMING whilst writing this. I know it's not hat good of a kiss scene but I couldn't wait any longer...kind of like someone we know- 😳
___________________________________________________