Chapter 22: Scandalous

Disclaimer: Strong sexual themes.

.

Y/n hummed, their lips locking together in a passionate kiss. She was straddled over Sunwoo's waist, his head tilted right back. He made guttural moans, his cheeks flushed a bright red - either from the tantalising kiss or the bottles of alcohol.

Y/n pulled away, staring down at his gorgeous face. "I've never told you how handsome you are." She whispered, pushing his hair back. His eyes closed tiredly.

"I've never told you how beautiful you are." He opened his eyes once again. "I just want to see you naked so I can prove it." He chuckled.

Y/n's eyes widened. She wasn't nearly as drunk as him, so the words he mumbled in an intoxicated state had a bigger effect on her. "You...what?"

"Hm?" He could barely open one eye. He looked exhausted from the make-out session. "I said I want to see you naked...so I can prove how beautiful you are..."

She slowly slid off of his lap.

"What? W-was that too much?" He questioned, worried.

"I...I-" she took a long look at Sunwoo, and the severity of the situation hit her. "Oh my God..." she sighed, putting a hand to her forehead. "What have we done...?"

"Well, we've just kissed up until now-"

"No! Sunwoo, this really isn't the time for jokes." She scoffed, exasperated. "We're going to get fired, we're going to lose our jobs." She groaned.

"Hey," he leant forwards, taking her by the chin. "No we won't."

She swatted his hand away. "You don't know that! If anyone finds out-"

"We won't let them find out."

"I don't even know what we are!" She laughed, a little anxious. "What are we? A-are we dating? Are we just colleagues who make out with each other? What...?" She sighed, exasperated.

"You're over-exaggerating." He blinked slowly, barely able to pronounce words correctly.

"I need to rest." She sighed. "I'm going to go home." She stood up.

"Wait, no, don't go-"

"I'm going. I'll see you tomorrow." She replied curtly, grabbing her bags. How could she have been so stupid? She had sworn never to become involved in a romantic relationship with any of her colleagues. Granted, she didn't what this 'fling' was, but it wasn't exactly sticking to the rules. Rules that would prevent her from her losing the job she worked for years to secure.

...

...

...

"Can you pass me the coffee?" Sunwoo rubbed his eyes, trying to keep them open. He could barely sleep last night.

Sunwoo glanced to his side. "Hey," he tapped her shoulder, "are you listening?"

Y/n grabbed her coffee and walked out.

"Ouch..." he sighed.

...

...

...

Sunwoo was walking down the corridor when he noticed the door to the filing room was open. He walked in quietly. She hadn't noticed him.

He took the keys from the peg and quickly locked the door behind him, sliding them in his back pocket.