Chapter 16: Too Close

"What did you find to eat?"

"Ramen." He scrolled on his phone.

"What, did you eat it already?"

"Yeah. It was good, you should buy some more."

She scoffed. "Am I your mother now? Do I have to feed you?"

"You could if you wanted?" He tilted his head right up, seeing her face upside down as she peered over the sofa.

"Nope." She cupped his face and pushed it back down.

"Oh, hey! We can have that drink now if you want. Seeing as I'm here."

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Um-"

"And don't say beer, I don't have any."

He scoffed. "I wasn't going to say beer."

"Then tell me what you were going to say."

"Beer."

She laughed. "I have wine, do you want wine?"

"Red?"

"Red."

"Okay then, red it is." He chuckled.

"Perfect."

...

The two drank for around an hour on the sofa. Time seemed to pass by quickly, it only felt like a few minutes. They laughed joked with each other. It was fun, probably the most fun Y/n had ever- well, that was a pretty big claim...

"Oh," she got up quickly, a little tipsy from the full bottle and a half of wine that they shared. "My mom was clearing out the attic the other day, look what she found!"

"Twister?" He got up excitedly. "Do you wanna play?"

She giggled. "Come on, I haven't played since I was like, ten."

"So? That just makes me want to play it with you even more. Let's just be children again..."

The more she thought about it, she was convinced. "Okay, fine. The worst that could happen is I break my back."

...

...

...

"No, red hand blue."

"What? Red hand blue? That makes no sense!"

"Oh! Right hand blue." He chuckled.

"Ow..." she stretched her hand underneath her leg, looking like a contorted frog.

"Now me." He spun the board with his last free hand. "Oh no. Left hand green."

"Can you make it? You better not fall~" Y/n teased.

"I can make it~" Confidently, he reached over her body, meeting her face to face. She giggled adorably.

"You're gonna get tired holding that position."

He hung his head. "I'm already tired." He laughed breathlessly.

"I'll spin it, then."

Y/n stretched out to reach the spinner, momentarily taking her hand off of one of the colours. She lost her balance, crashing onto the mat.

"Yes." Sunwoo relaxed, dropping his body closer to the floor.

They breathed heavily, tired from the sudden workout. Y/n stared up at Sunwoo, not realising until that moment just how close they were, his body hovering above hers.

They stayed like that for a while, mesmerised by each other, breathing in and out at the exact same time.

Sunwoo cleared his throat, pulling himself off. "Sorry..."

Y/n sat up onto her elbows. "No, yeah..it's fine."

He grinned, his hair messy and hanging in front of his eyes. "Can I sleep on your couch tonight? I can't be bothered to go home."

She chuckled, jumping up from the mat. "I don't see why not."

"Thanks."

___________________________________________________

A/n: this is way too short ik but it needed to be because of the contents lol. Did you likeeeee???

Important: should I make the chapters longer? I feel like I'm making too many short ones. If anyone wants longer ones, please let me know! X
___________________________________________________