finn meet rose

It shows the beacon in Rey's hand as she sleeps outside of Luke's hut, you then see Chewie sitting by the Falcon with a fire in front of him as he cooks food for himself, as he is about to eat some porg start to coo at him as they see that he is about to eat one of their own that was cooked. They turn to look at him with looks of despair, Chewie feeling a little guilty growls at them so they can leave him to eat at peace as he is about to take a bite again he sees another porg chittering inquisitively at him.

"This is hilarious, he is trying to enjoy his meal but they won't let him. Bet he's filled with guilt." Anakin laughs as he watches Chewie suffer from guilt of the Porgs.

Chewie tired of it growls angrily at the porg who then finally flies away from fright leaving Chewie unable to eat his meal peacefully, behind Chewie is Luke getting inside the Falcon quietly to not make Chewie notice. As Luke is finally inside the ship he goes to the navigation area and turns it on that brings memories of his younger days, he then sees Han golden dice hanging as he grabs it and holds on to it he sits down with a heavy breath and recalls memories. R2-D2 a little bit away from Luke turns on and turns to Luke his master.

"Artoo?" Luke brings his head up as he questions himself to see if it was his old droid, R2-D2 beeps at him to tell him he's right.

"Artoo!" Luke says excitedly as R2-D2 starts to beep at him.

"Yes" more beeping excitedly.

"Yeah, I know." angry beeps.

"Hey, sacred island, watch the language." Luke says to R2-D2 in a stern voice as R2-D2 beeps sadly.

"Old friend. I wish I could make you understand. But I'm not coming back. Nothing can make me change my mind." he states to the droid, as said droid turns its head to the side and shows a hologram of princess Leia when she was younger.

"Well at least he has R2-D2 by his side, but man Artoo is still feisty as ever." Anakin says as he watches with amusement in his eyes.

"Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person..."

"That was a cheap move." Luke tells R2-D2.

"-but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you Alderaan has failed. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." as the video ends Luke is left to remember that time his sister was in need.

"Well it seems as I have met the Skywalker twins in the future, interesting this is." Obi-wan says as he watches curiously.

"Interesting it is hmm." Yoda nods in agreement with Obi-wan.

It shows Rey again asleep when suddenly she awakes and turns around to see Luke standing above her.

"Tomorrow at dawn. Three lessons. I will teach you the ways of the Jedi and why they need to end." he tells her as he walks away into his hut and closes the door when he finishes speaking to her, she is left looking surprised with his decision but grateful for the opportunity to learn.

"Yes, he is gonna teach Rey. this is good news." Amakin says.

"Yes this is good news, but I do worry why Luke would say that the Jedi Order should end." Obi-wan says to them.

"Curious we are, let us watch to see." Yoda says as they continue.

The scene then changes to show the Resistance ship being fired at as the members of the ship hold a meeting.

"General Organa Leia, is unconscious but recovering. That's the only good news I have. Admiral Ackbar, all our leadership, they're gone." D'acy tells everyone as they begin to murmuring to themself.