SNEAK PEEK

here is a small sneak peek off the rise off skywalker boys the sneak peek is small so we will not spoiler anything 

A long long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... (THEME SONG STARTS)

STAR WARS: EPISODE IX THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

The dead speak! The galaxy has heard a mysterious broadcast, a threat of REVENGE in the sinister voice of the late EMPEROR ____________.

"Why can't we hear or see the Siths Lord's name? This could help us find him and get rid of him." Anakin exclaims infuriatingly.

"It might be that the Force wants us to wait and see who the Sith is at a later time." Obi-wan reassures him.

"Indeed obi wan is right the force does not want to see who the sith is yet but in due time we will find out who it is hmm" yoda said calmly

GENERAL LEIA ORGANA dispatches secret agents to gather intelligence, while REY, the last hope of the Jedi, trains for battle against the diabolical FIRST ORDER.

Meanwhile, Supreme Leader KYLO REN rages in search of the phantom emperor, determined to destroy any threat to his power...

"Why must he go down such a dark path, he could be greater than this if only he chose the light side." Anakin sighed as he spoke in distraught.

"Sadly he does not see it that way, as a Jedi in training it has taught him betrayal from his uncle and master. The only light he has is Rey but she turned down his offer to bring in a new order. We can only hope he can change his way, but it seems that he has no hope to change." Obi-wan observes as he places a warming hand on Anakin's shoulder in sign of comfort.

As you see and hear T-fighters pass by, the view slowly goes down to show a red planet with the Imperial star destroyer lurking outside the planet. Then you see Kylo battling against the natives of the planet, with his stormtroopers firing in the background.