[Chapter 3]

Class the next day was almost the same as every other day. Almost. 1-A sat in tense anticipation throughout the day waiting for the last hours of class.

Bakugou being one of them. He really didn't want to be one of the first people to spill his life story. He had more than his fair share of things to hide.

The memory showings had been the peak of discussion in between classes and lunch. From what 1-A had gathered, there were multiple copies of the same device on different grade levels. Right now each grade level had 1 device and Hero Course A was the one using it.

Apparently, Power Loader was creating more replicas of the devices but there wasn't a specified date they would be finished.

Finally, when Aizawa announced that they would begin the memories segment of class, excited whispers rippled through.

"Momo, it's your turn," he called.

Bakugou breathed out a sigh of relief.

The class watched with rapt attention as Momo's memories whizzed through, and no matter how many times they saw Momo's home, even

the kids who saw it before were still awed.

"Oh my, she had another ballroom?!"

"Look! Her room is twice the size of this classroom!"

"That's the only surprising thing you see? She has a pet LION!"

Then it was over, sooner than they thought it would end at least. Even Bakugou was impressed by the sheer wealth and his mother was the CEO and model for one of the top fashion brands out there.

~~~

Bakugou was worried about the memory showing, it was blatant. His knee jiggled slightly throughout the entire day and he snapped at people more than usual.

When the bell rang signaling dismissal, Bakugou was one of the first out. He sprang out of his seat muttering curses under his breath.

_  _

'I just don't get it' Bakugou thought. 'Aizawa said that the machine takes neurotic signals and emotions or whatever bullshit he spouted. But how exactly does it choose which memories are important?'

The blondie was walking home from school alone, immersed in his own thoughts. 'Why don't the fucking machine show memories of everything or just choose memories of them shitting the whole time?'

He kicked a stray rock and watched it hit a pole. His foot stung from the impact and the blondie slightly winced. 'Whatever that machine is, it can't be that intelligent enough to sort through memories.'

"There's no way, there's just no fucking way" Bakugou muttered to himself.

"No way for what?"

"Hah!?" Bakugou turned around sharply, and the usual stoic face of Todoroki met him. "Icy Hot?! What do you want?"

"Well, I asked a question."

Bakugou huffed before replying. "Mind your own damn business, you don't need to know."

"Suit yourself," Todoroki shrugged.

The blondie continued for another block or so before angrily turned around glaring at the owner of the footsteps that had been following him.

"The fuck are you following me for, bastard?!" Bakugou yelled.

"I'm not." Bakugou glared pointedly ahead, waiting for Todoroki to elaborate. "My house is this way too."

Bakugou grunted before continuing his path home.

Tap

Tap

Tap

The footsteps still continued behind him and Bakugou's eye twitched in irritation. They barely passed 2 blocks when Bakugou violently jerked back.

"Why the hell are you all the way back there!" He shouted.

"Should I not be?" Bakugou groaned at the boy.

"Oi, get up here, Halfie."

"What?"

"I said get your ass up here, Half n' Half! Unless you want to walk behind me like a dog! Although that is what you're going to be when I crush you." Bakugou ordered sparks about to fly from his crackling palm.

"I didn't think you were into that...."

"The fuck! Bastard what did you say!?" the blondie yelled.

"Nothing-"

_ _

The two had walked side by side for another 15 minutes or so and a comfortable silence had settled between them. The waning afternoon sunlight glowed against their skin as Todoroki suddenly stopped.

"Huh? Why'd you stop!?" Bakugou questioned turning towards Todoroki.

"My house is down that way," Todoroki answered.

The crimson-eyed boy only grunted then turning. Bakugou was just about to start walking when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Wha-"

"You meant the memories sharings didn't you?" the dual-haired boy questioned.

Bakugou silent, before meeting Todoroki's eyes. "Yeah, so what?"

Todoroki hummed in response, opting for his usual silent behavior.

"Okay then, bye," he said, waving slightly at Bakugou before walking away.

The blondie in turn stood for a time before cursing and continuing home. "Bastard, can't even bother properly answer a fucking question. I'll show that asshole."

___________________________

My younger brother just asked me if Voldemort is Harry's father, idk what to say-

VOTE, COMMENT, AND TAKE MY DAMN LOVE <3