[Chapter 11]

The blondie sat in the chair facing the class. A wide array of emotions was evident on their faces from hostility to curiosity.

"I wonder how Bakugou treats Deku in his memories," Uraraka snorted.

"You can't be serious. The treatment can't be all that different."

Bakugou took a deep breath, inhaling slowly. The breathing calming his nerves down.

'C'mon focus.'

Bakugou already knew what emotion he was going to channel.

Anger.

And boy, did he have a lot of things to be angry about. He'd been angry since Masaru had passed away. Since Mitsuki had gone off the deep end. Since Deku had gotten into UA. Since he felt like he couldn't make it anymore.

Bakugou had been angry for so long, the feeling was now part of him.

He squeezed his eyes shut channeling his inner fury out as Midnight hooked him up.

He remembered when that little shit of a neighbor had insulted Masaru and Deku decided to defend the kid instead. Now his hands trembled slightly with rage. But it wasn't enough.

'More, I need more anger! FUCK! Get mad! You're always mad.'

This time he recalled when the villains relentlessly interrogated him, forcing him to join. As if he seemed like a villain to them.

The anger was stronger now.

A final memory flashed by his mind. Deku and All Might. The twerp was now suddenly more powerful than him. That was the only thing that remained constant in his life and now it was fucked up. The one thing that he thought would never change. The one thing he could always count on to be constant- a steady reassurance.

His eyes snapped open, as a wave of fiery anger pulsated behind them. The crimson flashed a deadly shade of red as the memories started playing.

~~~

Bakugou wasn't very angry when he was young. Honestly, he'd think he was quite a happy child.

But, of course, the class got to see none of that.

The first memory began to play and it started off with Masaru facing a young Bakugou who was probably around 6 at the time, with a stern look on his face.

"Katsuki! You know you shouldn't fight, just because you have a quirk doesn't make them any different. No more All Might shows for this week." Masaru lectured with a sharp tone.

"B-but Dad!" Katsuki spluttered out in an aghast tone. Disbelief evident.

"Don't argue with me!"

The memory cut out, as another one replaced it.

"Bakugou has been getting into fights since he was 6...?" A tentative voice question.

"Well that's not all too surprising is it?"

This time Bakugou was around 8. The young blondie was facing an all too familiar kid with a runny nose.

"Hey! Isn't that the kid Midoriya was protecting?"

"Kero," Tsuyu observed, "Now that you point it out, I think he is."

The two seemed to be having an argument as Bakugou's face flashed in annoyance.

"Shut up! My dad's amazing! Your dad is the one that sucks." He fired out.