[Chapter 4]

A few days had passed since Momo's turn and several more of Bakugou's classmates had gone.

There seemed to be no particular order Aizawa used to call people up, but he did tend to choose the students who looked to be on the nervous edge.

Bakugou didn't know what type of pleasure Aizawa took from that, but the blondie used that to his advantage as he reclined lazily in his seat.

Although it wasn't much, it did prove to be useful for now.

Even with reluctance among the students, Aizawa was right. The class did get closer. The memories showed private moments but those memories gained a special place in everyone's hearts or a soft spot persay. There was a small invisible bond connecting them.

~~~

Bakugou slouched as he dragged his feet to the cafeteria. The Bakusquad were heading to lunch and the topic of conversation was an ever prevalent one- the memory sharings.

"I wonder who's going to get called up today," Mina murmured.

"I just hope it isn't me." Sero shivered jokingly.

Kaminari elbowed Sero, "Why? So they don't find your weed stash."

"Bro- like you can talk. We legit saw you wear your Pikachu onesie to your middle school graduation. And let's not talk about the time you ate 10 pineapples...." Kirishima gave a knowing look at Kaminari when he said the last sentence.

"But it's a Pikachu Onesie vs. an actual weed stash."

"I don't have a weed stash!!"

Bakugou sighed, before stopping. "Oi, losers I gotta go to the support course."

"Why?" Kirishima questioned.

"Equipment designs and shit," Bakugou grunted before turning and heading down a corridor to the support.

'Yeah right,' the blondie thought after spouting that white lie. He was one of the first to be done with equipment designs. The real reason why he was heading over was to question Power Loader.

'I might be able to dig up some info about the machine, Power Loader doesn't seem to have a stick up his ass. He might slip something if he's anything like that crazy pink-haired bitch from the Sports Festival.'

Aizawa did say they were open to question Power Loader.

_ _

The door to the support course creaked open.

Bakugou stepped inside scanning the area, noticing that most of the students had gone to lunch although Mei Hatsume was there as usual.

His crimson eyes zoned in onto another figure at the opposite corner.

Bakugou smirked recognizing the short stature of the hero. 'Perfect.'

He walked up to Power Loader. "Mr. Power Loader, may I get some feedback on my equipment design?"

"Why don't you ask Hatsume instead?" Power Loaded replied without looking back. He was so engrossed in his work he didn't even bother turning.

As if on cue a crash issued from the other sighed and loud "I'm okay!"

"Or... not."

"Uh... so I was wondering if I should change the metal frame on my gauntlets. I want to make them light but would the melting point change too And it won't withstand the heat?" Bakugou cringed slightly at his fake polite tone. 'God, I sound like Deku.'