[Chapter 10]

Bakugou paused in front of 1-A's looming doors, but not for long.

As soon as he entered, a sudden hush fell across the students who had arrived early. He snorted at the sight of the majority of the class crowding around Midoriya. 'Another group therapy session, how cute'  Bakugou thought sarcastically.

The blondie grit his teeth, his eyes leveling with the far wall, avoiding anyone's gaze.

He made his way over to his seat, roughly dropping his bag onto the ground and kicking his feet up on his desk.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Iida getting up, ready to head over to his desk. Bakugou silently groaned, while shutting his eyes.

"Bak-"

"Iida" a monotonic cut-through. "What did you get for Problem 2 on yesterday's worksheet?"

'Halfie?'

Bakugou cracked a crimson eye open, as Iida stopped his approach before turning towards Todoroki.

The ash blondie's lips quirked up slightly at the sight of Iida rattling off his long-winded analysis, while Todoroki's face was washed over with weariness.

Soon Aizawa arrived and Iida made his way back to his seat. Bakugou snickered as Todoroki gave an all too visible sigh of relief.

_ _

It was time for lunch and the class filtered out of the room. Bakugou waited, wanting to avoid most in the crowd but as he listened he distinctly picked up Momo's voice floating through the mass.

"Didn't you think Midoriya's memories seemed a little off?" She questioned.

Jirou quizzically cocked her head. "How so?"

"Like... I don't know how to describe it, but it seemed incomplete or as if something was missing."

A debate sparked, at Momo's question.

"Kero, I noticed it too. Midoriya's memories didn't really seem to show his whole life. It really only moments where he was-"

Bakugou snapped out of his seat, taking fast steps towards the group before purposefully shouldering Tsuyu to get past her.

The girl stumbled backward slightly before Jirou placed a hand on her back to steady the greenette.

"Hey! Apologize Bakugou!" Jirou glared.

Bakugou merely smirked cockily before walking down the hallway. But it had effectively changed the topic of conversation.

Once he was out of eyeshot, he heaved a sigh running a hand through his hair. 'That was close'

Bakugou snarled angrily, 'Stupid nerd, can't even use the bug properly. Now look, we have people questing your stupid ass memories.'

If Midoriya had used a different technique he wouldn't even have bothered to do this, but if those girls figured it out, his chance for using the bug would be little to none. And Momo was pretty damn smart, even Bakugou had to admit that. She would be able to figure it out.

And well, he did sorta owe it to the nerd.

~~~

Midnight stood in front of the class. One hand on her hip, as it jutted out slightly, showing off her curves. While the other gestured animatedly.

Aizawa was absent He apparently had a long mission to take care of.

So Midnight was subbing in for the day.

The female hero was Bakugou's least favorite teacher.

It wasn't as if she was a bad hero, more so she was just a bad teacher. Also, Bakugou was slightly more biased towards her because of the incident at the sports festival.

Midnight's behavior was seldom classroom appropriate and her pushy standoff attitude unnerved him. He cringed in disgust, as he glanced over Mineta who was practically drooling over Midnight's figure.

Nevertheless, she was his teacher and a good hero. He could give her only that much credit.

Other than that, he'd wondered how the woman had even been approved to teach high schoolers.

Class rolled by until it was time for memory showings.

Midnight opened her mouth to call up a student.

"Bakugou"

'Fuck, and it just had to be on the day this bitch was teaching.' The blondie cursed silently before heaving a sigh and getting up.

Bakugou plastered a smirk across his face before plopping down in the chair. His hands shook slightly because of the nerves.

'Will I be able to pull it off properly?'

Everything depended on how this would play out. 

___________________________________________________________

When I tell people my favorite genres are dudes beating each other up and gay men, they keep recommending me Jojos-

VOTE, COMMENT, AND TAKE MY DAMN LOVE <3