[Chapter 12]

Uraraka gasped in outrage, offense shining in her eyes. And she wasn't the only one.

Disapproval was apparently in many of 1-A's eyes.

Midoriya, himself, floundered around trying to sound out words of protest. "H-hey! Guys i-it's not like that!"

"Midoriya, how could you say that, do you not see what he did to you? I thought we would be seeing some explanation of why this happened in his memories but it has made nothing better." Uraraka voiced out.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Bakugou howled, rage cascading out as his eye burned crimson.

His fist swung back before punching a tall slightly balding man who was bleeding on the floor.

"S-stop it," The man said, trying to use an arm to shield himself.

Bakugou yanked down the arm the man was using to cover himself before raining down blow after blow.

Midnight stifled a gasp, as the man's face came into view.

"Mr. Minikui?"

The blondie wasn't done yet. Even after the black-haired male had passed out, Bakugou didn't stop. He proceeded to kick the man with harsh jabs to the stomach and even the groin.

The man's clothes were in disarray, and the class assumed it was from Bakugou's beating.

"Fucking asshole! You think you can pull something like that?"

Another Punch.

A low laugh spilled out of the crimson-eyed assailant. The humorless snickers filled the room.

"I am such a fool"

The scene cut out, with Bakugou glaring at the man one last time.

"What was that!?"

"Oh my gosh-"

There was a sudden influx of voices, as the volume inside the classroom rose.

Even Midnight seemed to be stunned by what had happened. She ducked down to scribble something in a notebook that she had pulled out during Bakugou's memory showing.

Todoroki, who was sitting near the back of the classroom, where Midnight was standing to watch, frowned slightly, taking note of her unusual reaction.

Aizawa had never done this for any of the other memory showings.

"Did you see that punch!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Dude- I could hear the crunch when Bakugou kicked him. It was insane!"

"I can't believe Bakugou would actually do that!"

"Why are you guys acting so shocked at this though?" A stuffy silence settled in the class at Hagakure's comments.

"She's right! We literally saw Bakugou bullying Deku. How does him, beating an elderly respectable-looking man that different?" Uraraka chimed in, agreeing with Hagakure.

"Well to be fair," Momo piped up. "Bakugou did mention that the man did something."

"But does that really excuse Bakugou beating him up to pulp like that!"

"You can't be serious Momo, even his mom was sobbing over him being in a gang!"

_ _

Todoroki sat quietly in his seat, observing the reactions of his classmates. Most of them weren't quite surprising. Except he'd thought the class would be a little less... harsh.