[Chapter 5]

"Now stand up. If you get hurt that easily you can forget about beating All Might or even a small-time villain!" Endeavor roared while staring down with a hard look in his eyes. Choked sobs echoed throughout the panels, as a young Todoroki crouched on the floor hugging his stomach.

A beautiful silver-haired woman clutched onto the young boy's shoulder.

"Please stop pushing him, he's only 5 years old!" She begged on her knees.

"He can take it! Get out of my way!"

SMACK! A crack echoed through as Rei Todoroki fell back cradling her cheek.

"MOMMA!" Todoroki yelled a haunted look in his eyes, seeing his mother beat before him.

~~~

The class held a hushed silence while they registered what they've just watched.

They just saw the number two hero beating his child.

Bakugou's fists shook in anger as he gritted his teeth. Although he had overheard Midoriya and Todoroki's conversation, he didn't realize it was this bad.

"That fucker," he growled underneath his breath. And the blondie wasn't the only one blatantly disgusted.

"How in the world can Endeavor call himself a hero while displaying such behavior!" Iida shouted, an aghast expression on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL! THIS IS SO MESSED UP!" Sero yelled.

Even Dark Shadow showed a horrified expression from his perch on Tokoyami's shoulder.

~~~

The memories continued and the all too familiar sound of cracks on skin echoed through Bakugou's ears.

His breathing quickened as he clenched his teeth, squeezing his hands, his nails digging into his palms.

When the blondie closed his eyes, he could almost feel Mitsuki towering above his huddle form, ruthlessly beating him.

'You little shit, stop hiding.'

'Get up!'

SMACK!

Bakugou violently shook his head trying to clear his head. He looked up at the screen forcing himself to watch the horrid scenes playing out as he gulped down the bile building up in his throat.

'Not here, anywhere but here.' He thought while taking deep calming breaths.

"Heroes aren't weak," Bakugou mumbled to himself.

The crimson-eyed boy bit his lip and his teeth cut in the flesh. Bakugou felt the metallic flavor overflow his senses along with a sharp burst of pain. The stinging slightly calming him, as his senses dulled down.

And the blondie turned his attention back to the screen.

~~~

Todoroki gazed over the balcony railing peering in awe at the group of children with white and red hair playing with a ball. His siblings.

The yearning in his eyes was evident as his mouth widened in excitement.

"Ignore them Shouto. They live in a different world than the one I'm training you for," the gruff voice of Endeavor came through as he dragged Todoroki by the arm.

"This is so much worse than he told me," Midoriya mumbled as the class stewed in barely contained fury.

~~~