[Chapter 13]

Bakugou snarled in the chair he was bound to, struggling against his restraints. The League of Villains had kidnapped him and the villains stood around him in a loose circle.

Shigaraki stepped closer to the blonde and smirked. "Join us, Bakugou. Those heroes don't understand your true potential. You can be who you want with us."

Bakugou sneered in response. "Like fuck I will! I want to be a hero," He snorted. "And that's the exact opposite of you losers."

Shigraki hissed, "You will chankge your mind." Before gesturing for the rest of the villains to follow him.

"Dabi, guard him."

The blue-flame wielder nodded before situating himself in front of Bakugou.

The rest of the villains were long gone when Dabi slinked over to Bakugou.

"What do you want, bastard!"

Dabi smirked. "You look just like Mitsuki," He sighed. "It's a shame what happened to your dad. But I understand, my father was quite like your mother and my mother like your father."

Todoroki stiffened at the mention of Endeavor. 'No way it can't be...'

"Fuck off! I'm nothing like you. You were too weak and became..." Bakugou drawled before sneering and slowly scanning Dabi's form. "... like this."

Instead of getting offended the taller male guffawed, "Careful now, you'll start acting like her too, well, you're halfway there anyway."

Dabi leaned in closer, his breath could be felt on Bakugou's ear as he started to whisper.

However, just then the screen fizzed to a gray, and static crackled.

"What the-"

Midnight rushed to the front of the class after she noting the incident down in her notebook. "Does anyone know what happened?" She questioned in confusion. All she received were shrugs and befuddled looks mirroring hers.

Todoroki's gaze filtered with concern drifted to Bakugou, who seemed fine in the chair although the screen was still glitching. The blonde's face was screwed up in a familiar anger.

"I'll go call Power-" Midnight started before a fizzle interrupted her and the memories continued. She frowned but strode back to her previous position at the back of the room.

"Why do you always believe that asshole's words but not your own son's!" Bakugou shouted at his mother.

Static once again enveloped the screen. It lasted for less time than the first glitch and another memory soon played.

"Bakubro! You can't be serious" whined Kaminari as he tried to playfully grab Bakugou's arm. The former roughly shoved Kaminari away, hissing.

"Piss off, Pikachu. I am not in the mood."

"Oh my god!" Kaminari squealed. "This literally happened last week. I'm important to Bakugou!"

Kirishima then entered the frame. Bakugou's eyes softened slightly seeing the familiar redhead.

"Hey Kaminari maybe-"

Kirishima's words were cut out as another burst of static coursed through the screen.

"What is happening?! Why are Bakugou's memories so... choppy?"