Announcement

I appreciate all of you who read this fic. This was my first one, my little dapple into the world of writing. I honestly don't love Hiraeth or the story line at all. So... I wrote another one a better fic with a completely different story line and meaning that I love. 

So this little part is just and introduction to it, and a sneak peek. 

Introducing

Introducing... Dear Diary. 

A little sneak peek for all of you: 

'He laughed at the way you walked closely trailing behind you. His laugh warmed your heart in a way, it made you feel safe like a hug from Em after not seeing her for a long time. You paraded around, him joining, he grabbed your hand firmly at first then just holding it when you reacted. He spun you to face him. The spin was fast and you aren't the most gracious person so you would most likely trip on your own feet. You place your hands on his chest, he pulled you closer by your waist. You got lost in his dreamy eyes, fuck stop being perfect ass, no he had a perfect ass but he wasn't an ass.

You stood there for what seemed like forever, you would happily stay here forever if he would stay here with you. "What are you doing Dr. Reid?" You asked with a bit of a flirtatious smile.

He returned the expression, he brought his hand up to your cheek caressing your jawline with his thumb he got close to your chin. "Trusting my instincts." He said. His other hand came up to cup the opposite side of your face, he pulled your face toward his your lips crashing against each others, the official first kiss you both have shared. His lips against yours felt like destiny, something you didn't believe in but that was the only word you could find to describe it. The kiss was not like others you had shared with some people, but more like the ones you shared with Riley.' 

It makes a lot more sense when you read it you should definitley go check it out. 

And one last final goodbye, thank you for taking the time to read this. <3