#7 Angels Part 1

(I suggest watching the edit before reading ;)

BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP, "Ughh, y/n turn that off." said Sierra with her face in the pillow. You got up and turned it off, you noticed that it said PICK LIL UP FOR SCHOOL. "Shit!" you said getting out of bed you had to get ready. You brushed through your hair, then you decide straightening it would be best, it took you less than 10 minutes. You did simple makeup. You run to your closet grabbing these gorgeous black jeans that were bigger around the butt, but the were tighter along the inseam which made your butt look good and big. Then you decide on a black satin lace cami and tucked it into your jeans, you grabbed your gorgeous tan coat that went all the way down to your thighs. Then you saw your tan boots that added two inches and they matched the coat. You put your holster than gun on, grabbed you necklace and watch. Then ran out the door. "You don't have to leave just make sure you lock the door, bye!" You screamed to Sierra as you ran to your car. 

Your phone started ringing you picked it up it was Hotch, "We have a case, how far away are you?" "Uh, I have to drop off my kid at school, so I should be there in 20-25 minutes." You responded, you haven't told anyone about Lil the only person who knew was Garcia. You stopped in front of her house, you pulled down the visor. Yikes yep you looked hungover you grabbed these black sunglasses with a gold frame they were circular and went well with your outfit. You got out of the car and rang the door bell. Your girl came running and jumped in your arms she was wearing a black dress with a tan bow, you two were matching. "Hey gorgeous, let's get you to school." Your aunt came running "Thanks y/n... really?" "What?" You responded. I watched you grow up I know when you spent the night drinking." Uh-oh. "I'm fine, I barley drank." You grabbed lil's hand and walked to the car. You dropped her off, "Bye lil have a good day, love you. Call me during lunch." "Love you y/n." She said as she waved. You sped up rushing to quantico. 

You were almost to the sixth floor, when you decided to keep the sunglasses on. You walked in through the glass to everyone but Hotch and Rossi in a circle. "Dang." Morgan said as you walked in. "Shut up, I had to drop off Lil sorry I'm late." Everyone looked at you "What?" "Who's Lil?" Asked Spencer. "Oh uh she's my ki-" Hotch interrupted, "Round table now." Out walked him and another man. "Cruz?" Said JJ. "Who?" Everyone ignored your question and walked into the conference room.  

"y/l/n glasses off." Hotch said. You took them off. Pen gave you a look that screamed seriously. Cruz presented, Pen had to help him. "What do we have?" You asked. "Abigail Jones, prostitute. She was found in a dumpster last night." "What's that on her wrists?" Morgan asked. "Rope burn." Said rossi "Which goes hand in hand with the lacerations on her back." Cruz detailed. "There's also a gun shot wound to the back of her head, execution style." said JJ

"It's a conflict in M.O. the cutting and restraints points to sexual sadism, But the gunshot wound ends the torture too quickly for a sadist." You said rather quickly. "Is that the only victim?" Asked Emily. "And there's hannah Kelly another prostitute killed six months ago. Dumped one jurisdiction over." 

"Forensic countermeasure, smart enough to separate the victims so we won't tie them together." Said JJ "And practical too, the hooker was left in Hooker row, where they pick up their Johns. And that brings us to Lucas Wagner, the first victim. Killed 11 months ago, multiple arrests for soliciting a prostitute. He was found outside a crack house, where some of them lived." Cruz finished. "He takes a paying customer and drops them where the girls lived. That sends a message that nobody is safe." said Morgan.

Everyone walked out of the room as Reid came up to you and Pen. Pen was walking with you. "Can I talk to you." You nodded and fell back with him. "I didn't know you had a kid, I'm sorry for being so rude at your apartment." You looked at him and laughed. "I don't actually have a kid, Lil or Lily or Lilith, is my cousin, I was a big part in raising her." He looked away and looked back "Ohh, well that's cool. How old is she?" You giggled "She turns 9 in a month." "You look good today." You smiled at him, "Spencer, I can't." "So now I can't compliment you?" You were confused by everything about your relationship status, was it friends, colleges, friends with benefits, or was this that awkward stage before you start dating.