Author's Note

Hello My dear readers I have returned with a new story. I feel like i will be sticking to this one a lot better than my first. Since it is pretty late my time for now only the prologue and this note will be posted, but i have every intention to continue writing this one. As you may know Seara was used in my My Hero Academia story because obviously she is my main oc. I just adjust her to fit in different universes. I feel like she will be able to shine a bit more in this story and I'm excited to get my motivation back to write again. I wanna give an early shout out to another writer who recently did a one shot for me of my character and Vergil. 

Thank you so much for the one shot and the permission to use it in my story. as I mentioned to you I will edit it a bit as to not completely copy it but the credit for those chapters will once again receive a dedication mention to give notice of your due credit for the chapters. I hope this story draws readers in more so than my first and I will do my best to make this a story worth reading. I look forward to any comments on the story, all I ask is for them to remain positive. Until the next update please stay safe and healthy!