Bury The Light

WARNING!!!THERE WILL BE SMUT!!! 

IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT DON'T READ!!!

(also most of this will be Vergil pov cuz i'm not good at 

writing for females strangely enough in this situation)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Seara gasped as Vergil forced her against the dresser with a possessive growl. She could hear the piece of furniture protest at his grip on the ledge as he grinded himself against her. His breath against her neck sending shivers down her body as she began to feel the wetness down between her legs grow. "V-Vergil..." she could only whisper his name and that seemed to edge him on even more. Even so he was being gentle, having enough restraint with knowing this would be her first time, while also being a little rough just for fun. Vergil pulled away from her neck, but didn't pull his hardened bulge from her increasingly soaking core, and placed another kiss on her lips "I know..I need you to trust me" he whispered back and swiped her top lip with his tongue. Seara parted her lips as they began another wrestling match with their tongues as Vergil drew back slightly from her core and pushed back into her, eliciting a moan as she dug her nails into his coat. Vergil then moved back and began to shed said coat, dropping it to the floor and moving his hands over Seara's corset top. There was a collar piece that held the front of her top up and connected around her neck like a necklace, and Vergil traced it until he reached around and unhooked it from her neck. Slowly, keeping eye contact as he then started to unzip the back, Vergil dropped her piece of clothing to the floor. Seara's breasts fell free and her face was flushed with embarrassment. No one had ever seen her like this so it was quite nerve wracking for Vergil to be the one to see her body, but she wanted it to be him.

     Vergil stared at Seara's now revealed chest in awe. She was beautiful, perfect beyond what he could have imagined. Her body was slim but well toned and still held obvious strength within the defining lines of her muscles. Her breasts were the perfect size, not too big or too small with perfect pink nipples. The only thing that bothered Vergil when he looked into the mirror behind her was the scar on her back. Vergil let another growl slip out "no one will ever mark her again after me" he thought to himself as he leaned in and trailed his lips against Seara's neck. Her small gasp excited him, but it wasn't enough, he needed to hear her...to make her scream his name, then he would claim her completely. Vergil dragged his lips down to her collar bone before sliding his hands under her thighs and lifting her up with ease. Taking her over and laying her on the bed, Vergil took her hands and placed them on his vest, and Seara began to undo the buttons and zipper. He shed his top onto the floor and let out a slow breath as he felt her trace her hands over his skin, it felt so good. Even when he spent that one night with Nero's mother he didn't remember feeling this excited, and it was taking more effort for him not to just take Seara without giving her time to prepare. He felt Seara's hands wonder lower before they hesitated above the rim of his leather pants and he chuckled. "Are you afraid? you don't need to hold back" he whispered as he took her hand and slid it into his pants, letting out a low moan as she brushed against his unbelievably hardened cock and began to rub it slowly. Vergil began to trace her neck again with his lips and his tongue followed all the way down until he reached her nipples where he gave them a flick with his tongue.

     Seara moaned as Vergil began to lick and suck on her nipples, rubbing his cock while he did so. She could tell she was soaking between her legs, but suddenly she felt Vergil begin to move lower while still sliding his tongue against her skin. He began to undue her pants and had them off and on the floor with her underwear before he began to massage her inner thighs. "V-Vergil...I...Ah!" Seara cried out in surprise as Vergil's mouth enclosed on her sensitive clit and he sucked on it gently, ever so often running his tongue against it a bit rougher. After a few seconds he moved and She could feel one of his fingers start to inch inside of her causing her to moan. After the first finger went in and he thrusted it bit, Vergil added a second finger and began to thrust them at a slow, steady pace. Seara's moaning increased along with her calling his name a few times as she felt a strange pressure building up "Vergil..I..." she couldn't even hardly speak as the pressure grew, making her nervous. Vergil pulled away from her for a moment but continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her increasingly soaking core "I know..but you're going to cum like this first, it will help for later" he then returned to assaulting her clit with his mouth and tongue causing her to moan more and more. Finally Seara came on Vergil's fingers and he pulled them out, the hand that she had in his pants before had made it's way into his hair and it took her a moment to let go.