Introduction

Thank you for checking out this story! <3

If you all are from Bakugou Angsts whoop whoop! You made it this far. Thank you for checking out the revamp but please don't spoil the story 🙇‍♀️ Although it is going to be largely different from the original.

New Readers: Yeshhh we love the newbies. You're in for a ride that I hope you enjoy hehe:))

Note: You can check out the original in my book of short stories called Bakugou Angsts.

A/N: The story gets better I promise! So stick with it!

Formal Summary:

After a recent villain attack involving the infiltration of UA, the hero's are on high alert. UA's board, who'd suffered the greatest loss, pushes to for a memory scan from each of the students, to find a supposed "traitor". Under the guise of building trust, the students are forced to share their lives and memories with their class. But what if the possibility of a traitor wasn't the only thing the class is going to see?

Informal Summary:

Bakugou's home life is fucked up and Mitsuki is a bitch. Class 1-A sees Bakugou's memories from memory showing devices that the board forces on. There is an actual plot it isn't just random sad moments.

Ship: Semi-Platonic Todobaku

Semi-platonic ships basically mean that they act gay, they mostly likely might be gay but for now they just be vibing in bromance and haven't officially gotten together nor explicitly shown/admitted romantic feelings to each other. But they most likely will get together in the near future.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

- Child Abuse

- Child Neglect

- Attempted Rape

- Cussing

- Assholes that don't include Bakugou

- Dadzawa Rage mode

- Sad Shitz

Disclaimer:

Author: BAKUGOOUUU

Bakugou: WHAT YOU HOE

Author: *Whispers* only for you 👉👈

Bakguou: What-

Author: *Ahem* AnywhOSE- the disclaimer

Bakugou: *Groans* not this shit again, you obviously don't own anything but the plot. Why else would you be pirating anime out of a sketchy website then?

Author: Yeah, yeah, just do it, or do you want me to let Deku do it?

Bakugou: The nerd!? Hell naw!

Bakudeku-stans in the background: *Taking notes* #EnemiesToLoves, #40k works, #Slowburn, #Anal-

Author: GO ALREADY!

Bakugou: FUCK YOU! Author-chan doesn't own the characters, My Hero Academia verse, or anything else. That all belongs to the all might Horikoshi. She only owns the plot inspired by her 2 am sugar highs and insomnia.

_ _

Shameless self-promotion: Read my other stories on Bakugou Angsts

_________________

VOTE, COMMENT AND TAKE MY DAMN LOVE <3